Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hyundai Santa Fe Grand 2012 Uk bladed key and two button remote

Hi DK
    This is the worst kind of job !! ( its for a good friend !! ) he's asked me if I can provide and code an additional key and two button remote. Santa Fe Grand uk model 2.2crdi Diesel, Ive tried to look into my coverage but im not sure the kit I have will cover this.

I have Londsor k518 ise, Obdstar Key Master DP Plus and Zedfull. Truecode Full on Hyundai but no coverage for this vehicle listed.

Londsor 518 - lists 'All new Santa Fe (MDC)' under China region 2012 onwards. Smart key / Immobilizer / Remote. The other regions Lonsdor lists is 'General' and 'US' neither of these have selection correct for year or separate remote.

Obdstar Key Master DP Plus - lists the vehicle under many regions, but under 'Europe' 2007 - 2012 there is no remote programming option but 2013 - 2014 there is a remote programming option.

Zedfull - I cant see this type of remote pictured its not Type1 or Type 2 - Type3 and Type 4 are listed as Kia and no images displayed. And under key programming Zedfull states its type 46 but under Type 2 ( 2007 -2012 ) Santa Fe is listed as 2010.

Has anyone programmed key and remote for this vehicle ? and if you have what kit was used and is it listed above ? also regarding the remote I see copies online or uk supplier 3D has OEM listed at £79.90 plus VAT ( HYR19 )

Any information regarding coding equipment and aftermarket remotes is gladly received. Apologies its a long description but didn't just want to ask 'how do I do this ?' ive tried to research it but cant find definitive information.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by subfan; 19th March, 2019 at 05:54 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

For obdstar x300 dp plus, try to enter from the Type

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SMP7 For This Useful Post:

subfan (20th March, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Pretty certain you can use a KD remote on this , I done one about 2-3 years ago.

Programmed the remote via obd using avdi. If memory serves me I cloned the chip using ZedBull onto TPX3 or 4

27C374DA-4793-44AC-A05B-03BCB8EE5CDA.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to m08l0k For This Useful Post:

subfan (20th March, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you m0810k and SMP7 for your replies