Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default what to change to delete egr in edc 16

ive just had my car profesionally tuned but i have an egr fault somewhere ,this existed before the tune .

need to go back to company for map tweaking but i have asked them to delete egr out of map ,im not sure they can do this .maybe they have not done an egr delete before

i dont have copy of the modified map but i do have an original

ecu is an vw/audi edc16 u1

could some one give me the map location and how to for this

i can then inform the tuner when i return to them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hollow View Post
    ive just had my car profesionally tuned but i have an egr fault somewhere ,this existed before the tune .

need to go back to company for map tweaking but i have asked them to delete egr out of map ,im not sure they can do this .maybe they have not done an egr delete before

i dont have copy of the modified map but i do have an original

ecu is an vw/audi edc16 u1

could some one give me the map location and how to for this

i can then inform the tuner when i return to them

If your lokal tuner doesnt know map location of EGR,please put back your original file,and search a real tuner.

Maybee they dont want delete the EGR,because they work with files,including T?V for germany as example...so it s not allowed to turn off EGR,but hey who care about....

Wha is the car and engine exactly?