Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default F150 2008 mileage correction digiprog

Hi friends, i need some help with this dashboard, is from a Ford F150 6 cylinders 2008 model made in Mexico, i have the digiprog III to modify the mileage, but i dont know how to connect the cables, the user manual tells that i need to use plug 35, ive put some images here..

Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

obdII brother.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

on the models of f150 digiprog only shows plug 35, plug 48 and plug 1, i dont see the eeprom either to connect via plug 1, and with obdII digiprog does not show me the diag mode, with plug 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IMPORTANT NOTE, MY F150 DOES NOT HAVE TACHOMETER, THATS WHY I CANT USE THE DIAGRAMS OF DIGIPROG, IT SEEMS LIKE THIS TYPE OF CLUSTER WAS NOT CONSIDERED ON THE MANUALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please help friends

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

hc11 plug35

Remove the instrument cluster and remove it. Solder the ST35 cables as described in the images on the next page (the blue ST35 cable will not be soldered). In the processor, lift pin 1 and pass it with pin 2. Pin 2 does not need to be lifted. (Bridge marked in blue). Pin 20 yellow processor, pin 21 green processor. Black pin 17 v. Right pin, red pin 2 + 11 v. left plug. Select the program: Automobiles / Trucks - FORD - F150 HC11. The DIGIPROG indicates the previous / incorrect KM level. Program the new / correct KM stand and you're done.
    ---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAze rbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanar ésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperant oEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHaw aianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrl andésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirg uísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioM alayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerl andésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPo rtuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSot ho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamil TayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhos aYidisYorubaZulúEspañol
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Remove the instrument cluster and remove it. Solder the ST35 cables as described in the images on the next page (the blue ST35 cable will not be soldered). In the processor, lift pin 1 and pass it with pin 2. Pin 2 does not need to be lifted. (Bridge marked in blue). Pin 20 yellow processor, pin 21 green processor. Black pin 17 v. Right pin, red pin 2 + 11 v. left plug. Select the program: Automobiles / Trucks - FORD - F150 HC11. The DIGIPROG indicates the previous / incorrect KM level. Program the new / correct KM stand and you're done.

Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manuel555 For This Useful Post:

jomberykaso (26th March, 2019), tuzomex (26th March, 2019), yomyxmo (19th April, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Excuse me friend do you speak spanish? Thanks for your response, i have some questions, mu processor is not as exactly the same as the f150 lightning, how would i know the correct count and side to solder the cables? Can you help me with making the modification on my original images please?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

españolMC68HC11E20-pinout.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to manuel555 For This Useful Post:

tuzomex (26th March, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Te mande inbox

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

here this is the manual you a need for digi that board

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AppolageticSoul For This Useful Post:

tuzomex (31st March, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well we have a problem, the board not match with this solutions, look at them, the board is different, i cant make the jobs that you recommend!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the processor have 16 pins per side, and the orientation of the components are different.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,829 Posts

That is an early cluster, 1999-2001 or so era green board. Used in the F150 and Expedition in the USA.
    Last edited by clusters; 6th April, 2019 at 07:08 AM.
    Please DO NOT PM me asking for help.

Post in the forum, that is what it is here for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The solution that gave AppolageticSoul is closer, but my cluster does not have tachometer.. and i cant connect the cables in the same way cuz the components are distributed on different way, can you help me please.. ive put an image on my first post here

DK Veteran
    From the heaven of paradise in the middle of happiness|hobby:__Bedtime| Sex:Female|Status:Not_Virgin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    805 Posts

try.......................

Stupidity is not a disease, because there are no existing hospitals for Idiots!

​​

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hcip For This Useful Post:

jomberykaso (9th April, 2019), Killer76 (9th May, 2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast