Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Nexzdas lite full system diagnostic tool can diagnose transmission system and others?

I am looking for easydiag 3.0, but the sellers told me that it is not available any more. while the nexzdas lite can be used to replace easydiag 3.0, and can do full-system diagnosis, like transmission system, engine system, srs, abs etc. anyone know about the nexzdas lite or have anyone bought it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Finally, I bought one nexzdas lite full-system diagnostic tool from vxdas.com, it works great. and I lover it very much as I can download all the car models free in the app store. no extra fee. nexzdas lite car models.jpg. if you are looking for the easydiag 3.0 replacement, the nexzdas lite from vxdas.com will be your best choice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to serenakong4328 For This Useful Post:

carmygadget (18th June, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by serenakong4328 View Post
    Finally, I bought one nexzdas lite full-system diagnostic tool from vxdas.com, it works great. and I lover it very much as I can download all the car models free in the app store. no extra fee. nexzdas lite car models.jpg. if you are looking for the easydiag 3.0 replacement, the nexzdas lite from vxdas.com will be your best choice.
    yes it is an alternative after easydiag 3.0,the price for this dongle is cheaper,it has a pro edition.This is Nexsdas full functionalities dongle that can do immo etc more than diagnosis.Nexsdas pro.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carmygadget For This Useful Post:

houdiag (21st December, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Hi
    Thank you brother for all this great information. I even bought one like it, what would you recommend?