Register
Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37778283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It depends, also, of valves condition, too. I often recommend cleaning it or change it with new ones after transistor got burned.. Also, the mechanical is most of the time busted, advance piston blocked, hidraulic head busted, a lot of clodged stuff inside the fuel system pipes and leads, fuel filters, water in fuel ect... I am in Romnia here and the fuel is a big sh*t here, not so greasy as it should. Plus, we get all the Europes' junkyard into this country. All the wrecks arrived here... I hope they finally interdict them for good... F*king diesels! )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I recommend adding 2t oil to diesel 1:200 ratio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello!
    I would like to ask that the diagnosis of heat temperature sensor on psg5 is written by diagnostics, the measured fuel temperature is constant at 74.89 degrees Celsius if I have a good mind. I have read the forum and localize I already know the seror component, but could you tell someone what is the type of how to fix it if you can?
    Thanks to Joseph

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank all help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for all the useful information.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Last week did a big mistake ,I use too hard tweezer which fall into middle of board and cause terrible damage ,all golden wires are broken on the upper side of IC
    Someone please make a clear pic of rectangle area ,don t know which wire goes where ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Update on previous post :soldering those tiny gold wires I think is impossible for a human ....but I ve noticed that others modules with different part number share same hardware (same compo in same places ) .This gave the idea to use a different module and reflashing it so it can be used on this Passat 6 cyl engine .Does somebody know which (cheap ) tool can flash this modul ?KLine maybe ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

tester????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I have repaired a few of these pumps where the mosfet has failed, too have them again fail in the near future. The Spill control valve seems too break down internally and over time draws more and more current, sometimes intermittently and usually the over current protection in the ecu will prevent a failure, but every now and then, pop goes the weasel.
    Ive repaired one and it was fine for 4 months and suddenly failed again. Upon checking the resistance of the spill valve I detected a momentary short, only once, when i gave the valve a tap.
    I have come too the conclusion that is it is infact the valve that develops an intermittent or permanent decrease in resistance that is the real true cause of this issue.
    Judging by the cheap nasty wire insulation, Bosch used to both the timing solenoid and the spill valve, i wander if there is a similar insulating material within the valve that breaks down and shorts it out...
    Just my opinion, I may well be wrong...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Those little gold wires are originally ultrasonically bonded too both the chip die and the hybrid PCB. I doubt you could clean the silicone gel away from the area without damaging them further and even then you would need a microscopic wire bonding machine too reattach them. Soldering them, even on the PCB side would be out of the question. It would be literally impossible. a soldering iron tip small enough would not conduct enough heat too get the job done in a reasonable time. and soldering too one of those hybrid pads is a ~~~~~ of a job in an accessible location at the best of times.
    If you have broken a single wire, you may be incredibly lucky and find its a redundant vcc pin etc, but I doubt it...
    Hopefully one day some genius will find a way too access the data stored in the module and transfer that too a new module, in a way that's also tweak-able too account for calibration issues etc.
    That I think will be the only economical reliable way too repair these units. A new PSG/spill valve/timing sol. assy is not that exxy, coding one without a bosch bench is another story...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FordFanatic For This Useful Post:

TR0UBLESH00TER (12th June, 2019)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Any high tech method for case opening ,besides heating , scalpel and patience ?
    L.E. :2905 didnt work well on 1.8 focus tddi ,lack of power .I think 3110 would be better
    Last edited by TR0UBLESH00TER; 26th July, 2019 at 07:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello,
    after psg5 reparation, the wire is burned, marked in red. does anyone have experience with that?
    Mosfet is good after this wire burnout. Anyone help?
    Thank you

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vrndzo For This Useful Post:

metsat (24th May, 2020), nikko404 (16th January, 2020)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

You have to follow the wire outside of module maybe there is a shorted valve or wire shorted to ground

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Easy but not always reliable testing of valves is to supply +12 volts and hear them clicking
    Last edited by TR0UBLESH00TER; 1st August, 2019 at 12:09 PM.