DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,794 Posts

is not for fix
    u need chcange all

Quote Originally Posted by molnarp View Post
    Thanks! What is the type? How can i replace?

PRESS THANKS AND REPUTATIONS (STAR) BUTTON

I don't give others the password to the file. I'll send my file and I'll try to make it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robert1232 For This Useful Post:

Chileto (7th October, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

do you know the type

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

It can be changed. And it works. Use the search button on this thread and you will find the answer.
    Btw, that component acts like beeing in shortcircuit? Do you have the 5volt present on iwz sensor pins 1,2?
    Last edited by volorucinski; 10th December, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you so much

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

You might use the Thanks button for these guys that helped you...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

hi i'm looking for a best transistor for psg16
    has anyone tested 2905 in psg16

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Always worked the 2905.but needs to be bought from a good brand name like Farnell, not chineese.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volorucinski For This Useful Post:

janusz21 (13th December, 2019), SERBAN 70 (25th June, 2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tiene que ser irlr2905z,no vale cualquier irlr2905pbf,es porque tiene otra rexistencia en ohm.Miren sus valores .el 2905z tiene. 13.Ohm,_110w disipacion del calor y el 2905pbf tiene 0,02calor_110w disipacion del calor ,o sea que su resistencia interna es muy débil. El 3705z tiene 8.Ohm _130w disipacin del calor
    Last edited by Leordean; 16th December, 2019 at 07:24 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leordean For This Useful Post:

mexanico1971 (21st December, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

@ Leordean
    Internal resistance? Thru what conditions and parrametters? What about soldering compound resistance, or how well did you solder it to dissipate propperly the heat, what about the valve's internal resistance when nobody cleans it, or measure it, what about the valve wires that have been cut and connected by turning them over instead of soldering?
    Can be auilr, lr, ilr ect z, zpbf, pbf ect... With or without that antiparallel diode...We are talking about mOhms, but nobody is asking hisself of the current, or thermal dissipation and the mosfet's internal resistance in different stages (at cold, at idle, at hot, at maximum current absorbtion when the valve is blocked inside with dirt or has mechanical wearing or having shortcircuited wounds in valve's coil...)...
    So, if you think is about that z, not pbf... I am asking you, kindly: Can you tell me, did you read only the specification of the reseller, or did you take a look on the producer's charts and graffics for those two 2905s?
    Last edited by volorucinski; 22nd December, 2019 at 07:35 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to volorucinski For This Useful Post:

stang (15th January, 2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pues segun el productor (Kersemi Electronic CO.,LTD,,,,resulta eso lo que dije yo antes ,ahora lo que dices tu de los otros componentes de la bomba inyectora es verdad y te doy la razon .No tiene sentido cambiar un transistor si no se hace una revision de lod otros componentes enumerados por ti,el problema mio ha sido siempre las soldaduras con estaño, casi nunca resisten a las vibraciones y casi siempre ha resultado que tenia que repasarlos otraves y por esto me decidi no cambiar mas los transistores, si es caso cambio es sensor de angulo y temperatura o repaso el condesator del sensor y nada mas ,hoy en dia con 300€ encuentras bombas por cualquier lado les codificas de nuevo si hace falta como el (psg16) y nada mas

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

el problema mio ha sido siempre las soldaduras con estaño, casi nunca resisten a las vibraciones y casi siempre ha resultado que tenia que repasarlos otraves y por esto me decidi no cambiar mas los transistores.

The problem is not the vibration. Is the mosfet's thermal dissipation. It's heating in normal labour conditions anyway! On Youtube there are a lot of "soldering 2905" tutorials. So, if you clean the pad and solder the mosfet with even an ordinary 60/40 soldering compound, it's a 30minute job done. But nobody cleans the dirt inside the pump, nor cleaning the fuel pipes, the filter or the fuel tank. Nobody checks propperly the electrovalves, the advance piston or hydraulic head...
    Conclusion: even if you solder the mosfet to last forever, it will be overheated and burned again - because on a stucked pump the mosfet will draw the maximal current to actuate the valve in rough condition and it burns again

TO THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE THINKING ERRONATELY AND FOR YOU, ALL: DO YOU EXPECT TO HAVE A NEW CAR BY CHANGING A TRANSISTOR, ONLY? If yes, then take it to the scrapyard before of asking somebody to solder a transistor on your pump!

POST EDIT: I might ask a BIG LIKE for this post!
    Last edited by volorucinski; 16th December, 2019 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

El problema siempre va estar en el diesel de baja calidad, yo he cambiado unas decenas de ecu-spsg5-psg16) y me encontrado solo con tres bombas inyectoras bloquedas por el piston de avance,(p1220) que me obligó cambiar la bomba entera ,los demas iba haciendo la revision de los cables de la valvula y me ha ido bien ,es verdad que las revoluviones ccambian de tiempo dado que seguramente las bombas estaban sucias por dentro pero con una buena limpieza iba reduciendo del desfaze .El problema con estas bomba consiste segun yo ,que como la mayoria de la gente que todavia usan estos coche antiguos son gente pobre, siempre buscara el diesel mas barato y siempre va ha buscar un cambio de bomba inyectora por necesidad .Casi nunca no va ha comprar un limpia inyectores para hecharlo en el deposito del diesel nada mas si lo hace el mecanico.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No,solo el banco de pruebas Bosch 815 puede grabar datos en psg5 virgen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No me deja ver imagen, por qué?