Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Help needed with a CCZB 2.0tsi 2009 211hp - please also need a 24 hour remapper

Hi all,

This is my personal car.. Its alot to ask however i dont have alot of money and if someone can help me that would be amazing i will also use you again for paid work.

I was wondering if anyone could stage 2 my car or stage 2+ or even 3 i do have the mods for it. Also my MAF keeps playing up due to my Ram air filter. I was wondering also if its possible to delete the MAF sensor also.

I have the following pcodes to delete too:
    - Manifold flaps P2015 AND P2004 ( cold start engine shakes / stutters then when warm its ok )
    - p0070

Modifications
    Hybrid turbo ihi5
    inter cooler
    runner flaps delete
    3inch milltek turbo back no cat decat
    ram air induction

---------------------

NOTE i am also searching for a 24 hour remapper as i have just started to do remapping in the UK and would like someone trusted to send files too
    if you can help please email me

THANK YOU
    Attached Files Attached Files