Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help with this kessv2

Hi friends....my uncle give me this kess v2.....the firmware is 3099 and i have some question.When i read the ecu crd 3.xx of a mercedes w205(the car of my dear friend),the dashboard of the car give me some error like:esp,go to dealer ecc and the pump of low pressure going on.Is normal?The package is without cd or manual....i dont know how work most of the tools into....Can you help me to see this tools(like the U.LINK...what is this ?)....how can i reset the 60 tokens?the tokens when i read the ecu is used?Or only in writing is used?.Sorry for my english first and sorry for my ignorance.....i wish to learn something....i download ksuite 2.45 from internet...i have no cd,no manual ,anything

P.S I cant read the ecu...because the voltage of battery when arrive to 11.98 stop the reading...i connect a booster,but the damn pump sucks alot of energy....maybe i must disconnect the fuse.....

help me,please...thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nobody can help me?!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Low quality kess, 30 token only, need rework.

Ksuite that match is 1.89, always use it with the internet disconnected, if you start ksuite with internet connected it will kill your interface.

The tool only spend tokens on writting, not in reading.

To restore the tokens when they are finished you need to reflash the lpc2478.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

https://mega.nz/#!XKpyQaTT!Si0765_OO...cSI3hRpcTNVz_s

Here, v2.06 full with tutorials for install and reset tokens. I'm using it with chinese clone, if you try it is it on your own risk (and dont use internet, when connect interface). I will send u password on PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi can i get password ?