>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ARE ABRITES SHAFTING THEIR CUSTOMERS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< - Page 3
Register

View Poll Results: As the title suggests

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) Maybe

6 7.32%
  • b) Yes

40 48.78%
  • c) They sure are

33 40.24%
  • d) They are just misunderstood

3 3.66%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,264 Posts

yup it seems to be the case , all trying to squeeze a little more out of us

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Who still have problems like Sometimes conects with interface but when conect to car the conection to interface loses or conect for a short time later loses communication totally and hardware not found warn apears, 3 works ruined because in the middle of programming it loses comunication, can any body tell me whats happen ?, support tells me that its my interface issue but I know that it is not true, alot of users are with same problem, tryed 4 different PC in Win10 and 7 ?
    Last edited by luis12; 28th October, 2020 at 07:58 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luis12 For This Useful Post:

rm23 (28th October, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    yup it seems to be the case , all trying to squeeze a little more out of us

When you see through window someone robbing your neigbour/friends you will make same statemet like here? You should try to sqeeze a littel more end customer together with other abritus user to make abritus happy? Its correct way?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luis12 View Post
    Who still have problems like conects with interface but it conect OB to car conection loses or conect for a short time later loses communication and hardware not found warnind, 3 works ruined because in the middle of programming it loses, can any body tell whats happen ?

I have same problem and my avdi after update to me is rubish now, I don't know what to do, I don't want to replace full unit like they say to other people, It is not my fault it is software !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rm23 For This Useful Post:

luis12 (28th October, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rm23 View Post
    ... I don't want to replace full unit like they say to other people, It is not my fault it is software !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you don't have choice, my friend shipping for replace second time, last time he did it two years ago. now he get answer from abritus:

Yesterday, we received your USB Interface with ID: 1xxxxx. Unfortunately, the USB Interface can NOT be repaired. It's really old version (two years ago replaced). That's why the device will be replaced with a new one with ID: 1xxxxx, the price for the replacement is 140.00€ and all software features will be transferred free of charge.

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
    you don't have choice, my friend shipping for replace second time, last time he did it two years ago. now he get answer from abritus:

Yesterday, we received your USB Interface with ID: 1xxxxx. Unfortunately, the USB Interface can NOT be repaired. It's really old version (two years ago replaced). That's why the device will be replaced with a new one with ID: 1xxxxx, the price for the replacement is 140.00€ and all software features will be transferred free of charge.
    Kap want £750 to replace for new unit

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rm23 View Post
    I have same problem and my avdi after update to me is rubish now, I don't know what to do, I don't want to replace full unit like they say to other people, It is not my fault it is software !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same case, after the 2 last update of software and firmware all goes to the hole, could be COVID19 in my HW ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

This company need money, ams, sps, new licenses - not enough.
    You can see how many devices they have
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by solitaire; 29th October, 2020 at 07:19 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to solitaire For This Useful Post:

nenadgorgi (20th March, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
    This company need money, ams, sps, new licenses - not enough.
    You can see how many devices they have
    Now is all making sense, if they lower prices for sure more interfaces and licences wil be sell, another problem is chinesse cloning sofware and hardware, some action need to be taken for avoid stealing the soft. If they explain us reasons we will understand.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luis12 View Post
    Now is all making sense, if they lower prices for sure more interfaces and licences wil be sell, another problem is chinesse cloning sofware and hardware, some action need to be taken for avoid stealing the soft. If they explain us reasons we will understand.
    one thing to make money
    we all have too
    but not supporting existing users always a bad mistake
    many companys in the past did the same and it was bye bye income

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Not back up tool friendly. Their late payment AMS policy is a complete rip off after spend thousands on a programmer and software with no support and only works half the time. I really just keep it around for the few odd jobs it can complete that other tools don't. Its seems like as customers drop they throw the cost on the loyals. They should cut the bullshit and get with the program and unlock the full tool for a weekly/monthly/yearly fee.
    Last edited by pkeeney; 13th March, 2021 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Maybe they are wasting to much money on protecting their tool that will get cloned anyway. They need to focus on the customers and product they sell or shut it down. Vvdi, zedfull, ktag, cardaq3 and im608 pretty much covers it all in my market area.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pkeeney View Post
    Maybe they are wasting to much money on protecting their tool that will get cloned anyway. They need to focus on the customers and product they sell or shut it down. Vvdi, zedfull, ktag, cardaq3 and im608 pretty much covers it all in my market area.

mate simply untrue and this forum is biased also.

what happens to im608 after a year.... ???

Look at im608 if you actually used tools you would find huge gaps.

And China have new tools every 12 months and your investment old hat - sorry my friend charge more on jobs
    Replace or fade away -
    Last edited by fred77; 20th March, 2021 at 03:18 AM.
    Solidarity with Ukraine

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,264 Posts

does a competent fully equipped locksmith with years of training and experience and a huge investment in equipment , stock and training rip off their customers charging a proper rate for a job , just because a guy on facebook with no experience and some cheap china kit is willing to have a go cheaper ?

abrites is only expensive if you cant afford it and cant earn payback with it , if abrites is too dear then a business isnt charging enough for their services and will stick to the cheaper china offerings .

i disagree with alot of the underhand things abrites have done over the years , but my avdi has paid for itself many times over its quality speaks for itself , yes its harder for new buyers to get payback today because of all the internet and facebook boys mopping up the easy jobs cheap and killing rates , but payback is still achievable for most, the race to the bottom isnt down to the likes of abrites , this sits squarely with fly by night price cutters posing as auto locksmiths.

protecting their developments is necessary , if they stopped protecting their work then it would indeed be cloned and the customers are not loyal they would of course buy the clones as most do because cheaper .
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 20th March, 2021 at 12:43 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

gttuning (21st March, 2021), nenadgorgi (20th March, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    does a competent fully equipped locksmith with years of training and experience and a huge investment in equipment , stock and training rip off their customers charging a proper rate for a job , just because a guy on facebook with no experience and some cheap china kit is willing to have a go cheaper ?

abrites is only expensive if you cant afford it and cant earn payback with it , if abrites is too dear then a business isnt charging enough for their services and will stick to the cheaper china offerings .

i disagree with alot of the underhand things abrites have done over the years , but my avdi has paid for itself many times over its quality speaks for itself , yes its harder for new buyers to get payback today because of all the internet and facebook boys mopping up the easy jobs cheap and killing rates , but payback is still achievable for most, the race to the bottom isnt down to the likes of abrites , this sits squarely with fly by night price cutters posing as auto locksmiths.

protecting their developments is necessary , if they stopped protecting their work then it would indeed be cloned and the customers are not loyal they would of course buy the clones as most do because cheaper .
    protecting development yes but messing with existing customers a big no no mate
    vvdi has run away with a lot of their customers and if they venture into other models
    who knows......

20. The Following User Says Thank You to whiskeyman For This Useful Post:

nenadgorgi (21st March, 2021)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast