Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Default problems with C3 automatic box

good evening, this week I arrived at the workshop a citroen c3 with automatic box, this vehicle comes from another workshop in which it has been 5 months without finding the solution.

the question that this vehicle changed the automatic box because it did not make the changes, by the actuator and mounted a scrapping.

This vehicle does not start normally, even if you step on the brake pedal,

they had bridged a wire from the contact to the starter to start it, but the gears did not enter

if you start without pressing the brake pedal, move forward with the first speed, whatever the status of the shift lever,

if you start with the brake pedal pressed, the vehicle starts in neutral, but does not make the changes of speeds

I enter with lexia in cash module with p0744, p1804 in memory and assets

I do everything automatic box learning, with final success, all the codes of faults disappear, but the vehicle normally does not start, nor does the change of speeds change

on the board the automatic light flashes and where speed marks appear 2 lines, as you can see in the images, another question is the weather that does not work and 2 power windows, Can it be the BSI

Did you have any with this problem? Can it be the BSI or the gear lever that is causing me that the vehicle does not start or change speed?

regards
    Last edited by Talleresmalaga; 20th April, 2019 at 10:53 PM.
    If help is useful thanks+rep

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

Is the box a typical automatic box or a piloted manual gearbox (sensodrive) ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zmann For This Useful Post:

Talleresmalaga (21st April, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    Is the box a typical automatic box or a piloted manual gearbox (sensodrive) ?
    Sensodrive change- automated manual

Excuse me, I only have the link in Spanish

regards

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

Yes, Sensodrive. You would need a bit more intensive understanding of the system. The problem is more likely mechanical but not in the gearbox itself.

Probably inconvenience to you but if you can make some video of gearbox ECU parameter while you can manage engine started. In the video, play with gear lever. There are more than one sub-parameter which I don't remember all, but you can notice if there is some false data displayed, due to malfunctioning system.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zmann For This Useful Post:

Talleresmalaga (21st April, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    Yes, Sensodrive. You would need a bit more intensive understanding of the system. The problem is more likely mechanical but not in the gearbox itself.

Probably inconvenience to you but if you can make some video of gearbox ECU parameter while you can manage engine started. In the video, play with gear lever. There are more than one sub-parameter which I don't remember all, but you can notice if there is some false data displayed, due to malfunctioning system.

Thank you I look at it and it reported

regards