Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Nissan Micra 2009 - PIN code.

Hi everyone!
    Unfortunately, I need PIN code for Nissan Micra 2009 - just to program additional key (using Nissan Data Scan 2 v2.53)
    I'm not sure if pictures with codes from glovebox, BCM, and ECU would be enough to get that PIN? Or I need to get dump file from BCM?
    Here are pictures:

DSC_0224.JPGDSC_0214.JPGDSC_0209.JPG

BTW - here is VIN : SJNEBAK12U3136511 - if that can help in getting code.
    I also have sort of producers notes with some codes on it (on the papers from the seller of the car), but I'm not sure which one could be a PIN - if there is one of course. there is no description of them...
    Anyway - there are one 5 digits code and one 4 digits...
    I will appreciate any help.

Last edited by bedpucek; 2nd May, 2019 at 11:42 AM. Reason: mistake in software name

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,617 Posts

try......
    7A B4 AF B7 95 5B

If not work read out from BCM obd2 away bcm nr. code and put in here for calculating.
    Last edited by brend; 2nd May, 2019 at 11:21 AM.

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brend For This Useful Post:

bedpucek (2nd May, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx a lot. I'll try it on Mondey or tuesday - And wiill report of course. I'm out now for few days. Anyway - Not sure if NDS2 will ask for 4 digits or 12 chars pincode? I think its 4 digits, but Im not sure right now.
    Cheers.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts

do you have such a sticker?

nissan.jpg

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,617 Posts

This calculator not for this immo type!

Quote Originally Posted by Stopro92 View Post
    do you have such a sticker?

nissan.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brend For This Useful Post:

Stopro92 (2nd May, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok. Looks like the PIN is right, but I need 4 digits PIN - I only can use this |Nissan Data Scan II software with OBDII which asks for 4digits PIN. Or Ill have to spend some money to get those keys programmed. So, thanks a lot Brend, but I have to look for the solution of this problem.
    Maybe someone knows how to get 4 digits PIN code for Nissan Micra 2009 having 12 digits PIN, and all the numbers from the stickers? An finally ECU or BCM dump (if there are no other solution.\

All the best for everyone anyway.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Do you have t300 key programmer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, I don't. I only have access to Nissan Data Scan II (v2.53) with OBDII interface. Trying to figure out how to do it with stuff I have. I've bought the used key for nissan, and exchanged pcf7946 for new one - precoded for My Nissan Micra. Now I only have to add this key to the ECU, or BCM. (not sure if it should be ECU or BCM in that car (MICRA 2009)..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,617 Posts

For 4 digit code need from bcm read out 5 digit bcm within code.
    It's possible read like with Launch diagnostics tool...............

Quote Originally Posted by bedpucek View Post
    No, I don't. I only have access to Nissan Data Scan II (v2.53) with OBDII interface. Trying to figure out how to do it with stuff I have. I've bought the used key for nissan, and exchanged pcf7946 for new one - precoded for My Nissan Micra. Now I only have to add this key to the ECU, or BCM. (not sure if it should be ECU or BCM in that car (MICRA 2009)..

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Nats 6.5 need 12 digits pin code, if the scaner ask for a 4 digits pin going wrong, i do some like this with the cheap t300 if you want i have a manual for this system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice... Thx Brend

Anyway. How to do that not buying another stuff? I mean, I have just one key - like a brand new, precoded, ready to add/ be programmed. Do I really need to spend 100USD or Euros to just read the 4 or 5 digits/chars pin code, to find out that this pin code doesn't work with the stuff I have? (NDS2+OBDII). ANd then what - buy another stuff to program the key in BCM/ECU, or just pay someone else to do that? I can read the ECU memory with DATA SCAN, but looks like I don't have the access to BCM. BCM I only can dissasembly to read eeprom, And I don't like it. So. Do you think I can do anything to get it done without additional tools or visiting Nissan Dealer/ or some garage? I can try to get software, but is there one not using special interface, which i (again) would have to buy?
    Anyway I don't really know if Nissan Data Scan2 can actually add the new key to the car with NATS 6.5 or 7 and with 12 chars pincode. If there is a way to transform 12 chars PIN to 4 digits PIN, or to get 4 digits PIN from the BCM/ECU Eeprom, then I would really like to know what it is. And i would try to use it. Any Idea?
    Cheers.
    Last edited by bedpucek; 10th May, 2019 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx guillermemosh, but I don't have the T300. If the software works with OBDII then I can try, but probably SOftware works only with this specific tool, ANd I'm not going to buy anything else to solve this shit out....
    Anyway - You know, that NISSAN Micra 2009 uses NATS 6.5? Or you just guessing? I didnt get to read the Labels on the Immo box, but I think it is rather NATS7.
    Cheers.