WIFI SIGNAL JAMMING (DRONE FRQUENCIES)
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default WIFI SIGNAL JAMMING (DRONE FRQUENCIES)

Hello Guys,

I have a customer with a very specific request.

In order to protect some sort of industrial facility he's looking to increase his actual SECURITY plan with some DRONE JAMMING device.

I'm not very familiar with this kind of technology, but what I know is the fact that they work on the same or similar frequencies as WIFI devices. (that's why I published here)
    CH1: 2400-2485MHz(For drone)
    CH2: 5725-5825MHz(For drone)

Range MUST BE between 1500 / 2000 meters (1.5 / 2km), omnidirectional, mobile-- fixed or both.

I would like to hear some ideas or opinions. I've checking already some of those popular websites offering similar products. I want to develop my own or improve something already in the market.
    Don't worry about local regulations, laws or interfering other ppl....it's going to be used in remote/un-populated areas outside US soil.

Thanks

I have seen similar features offered by "Droneshield complete" and Department13 "Mesmer" . They differs by "jamming" signals and "taking over control"
    Last edited by AvechuchoAxel; 31st May, 2019 at 07:06 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I think by jamming wifi signal both 2,4gh and 5gh you will kill all wireless access points including your own...
    If I helped you, feel free to drop me that sweet sweet +1 thank you.