Hi, and thks for reading, just buy a carprog from china, i have experience in the eeprom word and circuits, just i was never do it in the car world, so i buy a cheap tool, like carprog, because i read it was a complete tool for eeprom and have all the adaptors, and bla bla bla, and the software came inlcuded in the package. so my first dash was a corolla 2010, i find the eeprom its a 93c56 from denso, the corolla have a 93c56 from vdo i think in the models 2008 -2003 i read i somewhere, so the big problem was that my carprog program needs to connect to internet for change the dump, and my dealer say i coul damage thar carprog if i connect to the internet hahahahaha, crack-up, so i look something to modify the dump, i know i can use a hex programmer, but dont know the algorithm, i find the tacho software but my model wasn't there. in mexico theres people that charge you like 18 us dlls and do it, in the street, without internet connection. My question is that, what is the best software for modify the dumps, free, cracked and from pay.

thks in advance for the quick reply.