Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default SMOK SPC56A writing problem for HONDA modules

Hello, I have had problem with SMOK not writing back my clear files to SPC56A modules, It reads perfectly everytime but when i try to write back cleared file, edited file , or just any new modified file it never writes. It just remains to have the original crash dump. I have tried 3.3v and 5v and still get the same results. The original crash dump never changes . I have three modules now that all have this problem. t2f-a012 and tla-a240. What is very odd is that I have used smok to write t2f-a020 and it worked but not working on these similar modules . Also after trying to write new cleared file SMOK says " WRITE OK" but when I check it , its still remains crash original file. Thanks
    Last edited by sbkracer1; 21st May, 2019 at 12:11 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Default Write ok honda

Napisz spc ok smok jtag
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by hudy26; 21st May, 2019 at 08:01 AM.

If I helped, please, use magic buttons reputation+thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I had the same problem writing back renault traffic last week. was working before ok as i had done 3 other traffic modules. i have noticed with a few programmers now that after update some things get fixed while others stop working. send him a email so he fixes it in his next update. the way i did mine was i wrote back with grom.
    Failure is success, if we learn from it......
    Greetings from down under..... ( Australia )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rtronics For This Useful Post:

sbkracer1 (21st May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rtronics View Post
    I had the same problem writing back renault traffic last week. was working before ok as i had done 3 other traffic modules. i have noticed with a few programmers now that after update some things get fixed while others stop working. send him a email so he fixes it in his next update. the way i did mine was i wrote back with grom.
    Ok, I think you are very correct , i send him a message last night and waiting for reply.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hudy26 View Post
    Napisz spc ok smok jtag
    thanks just a screenshot of pinout wiring , I already know that, Smok cannot write and smok does not have solution. smok is not reliable tool.