Stage 1 on a audi a3 2.0tfsi 2006 please
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Stage 1 on a audi a3 2.0tfsi 2006 please

Long story short,

I had a remap i paid about £220 from the uk that came to me. A few people in this group had told me it was the worst remap. They were right. My engine now knocks and the chain tentioner failed and compression low on one cylinder. In other words its finished. This was my pride and joy that i have now lost. The person that did this remap in the uk has closed his phone so i cannot contact. I had sold the car today to a family member that is willing to put a new engine.

I today purchased a Audi A3 DSG 2.0TFSI petrol. Please can someone here if they have time to do me a stage 1. The car is standard.

I have included the ID and Read.

I will leave thanks in return.

Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Default Stage 1

Quote Originally Posted by alextinou View Post
    Long story short,

I had a remap i paid about £220 from the uk that came to me. A few people in this group had told me it was the worst remap. They were right. My engine now knocks and the chain tentioner failed and compression low on one cylinder. In other words its finished. This was my pride and joy that i have now lost. The person that did this remap in the uk has closed his phone so i cannot contact. I had sold the car today to a family member that is willing to put a new engine.

I today purchased a Audi A3 DSG 2.0TFSI petrol. Please can someone here if they have time to do me a stage 1. The car is standard.

I have included the ID and Read.

I will leave thanks in return.

Thank you.

here you have stage 1 200hp up to 258hp

Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlashTune For This Useful Post:

alextinou (27th May, 2019), Mariobozze (26th May, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What's password please