Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autocarkey View Post
    Ducato upto 2011 use truecode CVEE1 to read eeprom and make skeleton file. Load file in tmPro (loads module 112 automatically) make note of pincode and precode marelli remote. Next add key with truecode FATC1 using pincode from tmPro.

Ducato after 2011. Using FATC2/FATC4... save skeleton file. Load file in tmPro (loads module 59 automatically*** Delphi but this is what Chris had at the time and will work fine). Precode marelli remote. Add key with truecode fatc2/4.
    Excellent you have made my day…
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy07 View Post
    Hi Rapid

I think I’m pretty well covered with a lot of Jap models xtool is good and any gaps I’m planning to fill with TDB1000 and Nissan with Truecode

Vauxhall I’m pretty well covered TDB1000 and FVDI and MVP

Ford have TDB1000, SKP900, MVP might get Truecode also if good

PSA TDB1000 is excellent

Renault xtool is not bad but looks like Truecode to fill gaps along with MVP

So looks like Truecode

Ford, Renault, Nissan and possibly Fiat

VW I’ve holes so VVDI2
    BMW no coverage worth talking about 
    Mercedes nothing as yet 

So fair bit of kit to get yet

Truecode
    VVDI2
    Possibly VVDI MB
    Tango

M8 MVP or get one I have cracked 樂

Hopefully this will bring me closer to plugging the sieve 
    check the ioterminal fiat part too. It's showing the precode data both id48 and id46 (remote too) and you don't need additional programmer like tmpro or miraclone. And well handling most of the flash not just eeprom part

io_terminal_fiat_bsi2_0004-1148x646.jpg
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jodge For This Useful Post:

Jimmy07 (29th May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Will do Jodge I’ll look into it

Thanks 👍🏻

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jodge View Post
    check the ioterminal fiat part too. It's showing the precode data both id48 and id46 (remote too) and you don't need additional programmer like tmpro or miraclone. And well handling most of the flash not just eeprom part

io_terminal_fiat_bsi2_0004-1148x646.jpg

Jodge how does IO terminal precode a remote for marelli for example? I didnt think that IO terminal had a coil/interface to write to Key/TP?
    I can see it gives you precode data but how to transfer that to your virgin key without a programmer like TMPRO
    cheers!
    Tools owned -
    AD100 PRO, Lonsdor, FVDI 18, FVDI 20, VVDI PROG, VVDI2, VVDI MB
    CGDI BMW, SuperVag, Renault ECU tool, OBDstar X300 DP Plus, AUTEL im508
    VVDI Mini Keytool, KeyDIY KDX2, SBB, ACDP CAS/KVM
    Opcom, VCDS pro, Diagbox, Multiecuscan, Forscan, JLR SDD

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,944 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdnatlst View Post
    Jodge how does IO terminal precode a remote for marelli for example? I didnt think that IO terminal had a coil/interface to write to Key/TP?
    I can see it gives you precode data but how to transfer that to your virgin key without a programmer like TMPRO
    cheers!
    Just Hitag2 programmer is enough like zedbull, manual precoding by hand.
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lion0304 For This Useful Post:

sdnatlst (29th May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

So the likes of Tango would work with Truecode Fiat if right modules are bought from Truecode ?

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

tango will prepare a standard key but will not at this time prepare a remote

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Jimmy07 (29th May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

It’s starting to look like Wikiclone and Fiat module on TDB for Fiat and I’ll get Vagtacho and have MVP for a bit of back up. Was at Fiat 500 a few weeks back and plugged in xtool and it claims it can do a lot of Fiat online with KC100 adaptor but didn’t have key to try at the time as it was a mate’s wife’s car so thought I’d plug in to have a nosey

Trying to get away from tokens on MVP but steer away from Abrites. This way I should have some crossover tools if one fails. Well that’s the idea in theory

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdnatlst View Post
    cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by lion0304 View Post
    Just Hitag2 programmer is enough like zedbull, manual precoding by hand.
    yepp lion has right you can use any kind of programmer if support hitag2. Just simply fill the pages manually according the IO even the effi good for that
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jodge For This Useful Post:

Jimmy07 (29th May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    dont believe all you read , there was a time ford was full of bugs , it has some gaps compared to advanced diagnostics , but on its published coverage it works very well and unlike ad is token free . when doing say a 2015 fiesta it confuses some as will only add one key at a time , if deleting all keys of course you must add 2 keys back , to do this , delete all keys and add 1st key back , then reopen software and add 2nd key in and all is good , when adding keys you add them 1 at a time in seperate sessions, very quick very easy , i used it on a 65 plate fiesta over weekend AKL , 2 new flip keys , picked decoded , old keys deleted and new keys coded all inside 15 minutes . very quick on prox , the main gap in prox coverage is the older oblong focus prox , but very quick on rest , ford is actually very good now.

Nissan is excellent , renault is excellent but lacks abrites coverage of latest phase 4 vehicles . suzuki is ok , hyundai kia is ok too , psa is lacking on pin read but reliable on co , cant go wrong with nissan , renault and ford .

id say tdb has edge on later ford over truecode , but truecode has edge over nissan and renault .

but as has been said , depends where you lack reliable coverage on what they offer.
    Hi Martin

I tried to program proxy keys to a 2016 fiesta st with truecode today. Software read & saved file, then went onto "gaining access". Unfortunately it did'nt progress any further. I tried several times, allowing upto 15mins at times to gain access but program just hung. I have sent my log to Chris who is now looking into the matter. Have you come across a similar scenario before pls?

Thanks
    if this post was usefull
    please press

the thanks button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi,
    I love truecode for Renault. I started with 1 module and now have full Renault package. Just invest one module at a time, make money to buy the next ones. Renault is 100% easy and fully working. Earned some nice money with it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jurgen2 For This Useful Post:

Jimmy07 (27th June, 2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12