ECU help MED9.1 issues wake issue
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default ECU help MED9.1 issues wake issue

Audi A3 2.0TFSI AXX 2006

I did a ID and remapped the ECU stage 1. It was all ok and fine. It remapped ok. The car drives normally
    The issue is i can no longer ID, READ, WRITE or use recovery. I keep getting ERROR WAKING ECU
    The car drives and starts fine still.

Also when i plug in vcds diagnostics it wont communicate with the engine module to read fault codes

Any advice is appreciated

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts

Default ECU help MED9.1 issues wake issue

The “tune” you uploaded to ecu blocked obd access.

That things happen when you flash to ecu files that are “from not known and trustworthy father”.

Next thing to try to gain access again is dismantle ecu and do BDM.

But following your career with this car in forum i encourage you to stop playing with it yourself and go to a local experienced tuner, pay for a good work and be happy enjoying your well remapped car. Otherwise i will see you in forum in next days complaining about a good car converted by yourself games in a non starter. Just a friendly advice.
    Last edited by morgano; 6th June, 2019 at 08:42 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to morgano For This Useful Post:

robinbga (6th June, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by morgano View Post
    The “tune” you uploaded to ecu blocked obd access.

That things happen when you flash to ecu files that are “from not known and trustworthy father”.

Next thing to try to gain access again is dismantle ecu and do BDM.

But following your career with this car in forum i encourage you to stop playing with it yourself and go to a local experienced tuner, pay for a good work and be happy enjoying your well remapped car. Otherwise i will see you in forum in next days complaining about a good car converted by yourself games in a non starter. Just a friendly advice.
    I had a map pack I purchased but before I did the flash I asked someone that does my files and they said it's a good file so I flashed it. But you are right I should just go to someone properly where I am.

It's very weird I can still use obd but only engine won't scan everything else is ok