Peugeot 3008 year 2011/2012 - BSI Clone - New Install and telecoding
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Lightbulb Peugeot 3008 year 2011/2012 - BSI Clone - New Install and telecoding

    Good day 4 everyone,
    I need to install the new BSI instead of the old one (attached images).
    Can I just copy the eprom from the old one and record the new one?
    Look, the HARD number is the same. Just a few differences in numbers.
    The new BSI was purchased from the dealership through the vehicle's chassis and has never been installed in any vehicle. It is new, unused. However, it still needs to be scaled.
    "The problem with this vehicle is that after the battery has been turned upside down, it has started to malfunction, the windshield wipers work even with the arrow switch turned off, the air conditioning compressor does not work either. rain, arrow key and everything is OK, the problem is with BSI. "
    Now my question is whether I can just transplant the eprom from old to new or whether I'm going to have to go to a dealership to do this service.
    If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    DK Veteran
    Bllinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Baltic
    Posts
    5,446
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,523 Posts
    Downloads
    89
    Uploads
    5

    Post

    Upload bsi new damp'a here. And don't forget the archive password .... pass PM

    Quote Originally Posted by lucaslacerda View Post
    Good day 4 everyone,
    I need to install the new BSI instead of the old one (attached images).
    Can I just copy the eprom from the old one and record the new one?
    Look, the HARD number is the same. Just a few differences in numbers.
    The new BSI was purchased from the dealership through the vehicle's chassis and has never been installed in any vehicle. It is new, unused. However, it still needs to be scaled.
    "The problem with this vehicle is that after the battery has been turned upside down, it has started to malfunction, the windshield wipers work even with the arrow switch turned off, the air conditioning compressor does not work either. rain, arrow key and everything is OK, the problem is with BSI. "
    Now my question is whether I can just transplant the eprom from old to new or whether I'm going to have to go to a dealership to do this service.
    If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.

    Join Date : Apr 2017
    RS - Brazil
    Posts :45
    Thanks : 27
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    You can help here too. Now is Actual

    today
    Subaru Forester 1999 sync. A pair of H44H and F93C46 is required. Thank you


    A topic that interests me


    EDC16 CP39 need ASAP2, ols, a2l, kp map



    Can YOU help me after I helped you?


    I can not find the description .... Lucas EPIC I. II and III

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bllinda View Post
    Upload bsi new damp'a here. And don't forget the archive password .... pass PM
    The new BSI has no dump, it was acquired new in the store ... Not yet used in any vehicle ... Still it has a DUMP with password?

  4. #4
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 506 Times in 396 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucaslacerda View Post
    The new BSI has no dump, it was acquired new in the store ... Not yet used in any vehicle ... Still it has a DUMP with password?
    "The new BSI has no dump" = VIRGIN DUMP (original), that always be accquired by people !!

    Uploading this dump will not help you to solve your problem. What you can do with this new BSI are...

    - Reading new BSI VIRGIN eeprom and keep it in safe place. Finding the correct PIN code (from old BSI or engine ECU). And proceed this new BSI as "Replacement part" menu. Anyway you will need to enter some 100's items as configuration manually which are quite complicated. If you have some tool like FVDI, you can clone it for both flash and eeprom.

    - Going to dealer

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zmann For This Useful Post:

    LeMansSeries (7th June, 2019),lucaslacerda (7th June, 2019)

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Thanks Man...

    I dont have fvdi, but I have The pin code acquired from chassi on dealer...

    Thanks for your support... Ill do The manual telecode of 100 itens... Sad, but True...

    Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando o Tapatalk

  7. #6
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 506 Times in 396 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hope the old BSI is still working, save all the config items and following it (save from the Config menu under "Pack Repair" and not another one outside!). Don't remember if PPS platform for 3008 still exist under Diagbox, the saved config PDF in PPS format is easier than DiagBox format to follow.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zmann For This Useful Post:

    lucaslacerda (7th June, 2019)

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    Hope the old BSI is still working, save all the config items and following it (save from the Config menu under "Pack Repair" and not another one outside!). Don't remember if PPS platform for 3008 still exist under Diagbox, the saved config PDF in PPS format is easier than DiagBox format to follow.
    Many Thanks zmann, ill do how you teach...
    I have clone Diagbox... Can do?

    Thanks again

    Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando o Tapatalk

  10. #8
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 506 Times in 396 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    I don't see any problem with the clone as long as if it could go through 3008 cars.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zmann For This Useful Post:

    lucaslacerda (8th June, 2019)

  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    I don't see any problem with the clone as long as if it could go through 3008 cars.
    need to present new keys when install fresh BSI? or if im using the existent pin code can i use same chip transponders existen on the car?

  13. #10
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 506 Times in 396 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucaslacerda View Post
    need to present new keys when install fresh BSI? or if im using the existent pin code can i use same chip transponders existen on the car?
    All old keys that were belonging to the car can be reprogrammed.

    btw, when you save the BSI config file (DiagBox format), can you please upload I would check it. Engine ECU MED17.4.2 ?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zmann For This Useful Post:

    lucaslacerda (9th June, 2019)

  15. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    All old keys that were belonging to the car can be reprogrammed.

    btw, when you save the BSI config file (DiagBox format), can you please upload I would check it. Engine ECU MED17.4.2 ?
    Yes, engine ecu os Me17. 4.2
    Ill read today and upload here for your check.
    Thanks again zmann...

    Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando o Tapatalk

  16. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    All old keys that were belonging to the car can be reprogrammed.

    btw, when you save the BSI config file (DiagBox format), can you please upload I would check it. Engine ECU MED17.4.2 ?
    Hi Zmann,

    How we combined, see the logs from OLD and NEW Bsi for peugeot 3008.

    Now my situation is as follows: after installing the new BSI, I have done the keys' telecodification, I presented the PIN code and everything worked out, but now BSI does not recognize the ECU, which was once paired with the old BSI. Do I need to reset the ECU ME17.4.2? or is it just a question of telecodifying?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. #13
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 506 Times in 396 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Don't have the password and may not be necessary to password ?

  18. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RS - Brazil
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    Don't have the password and may not be necessary to password ?
    Pw in your pm

    Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando o Tapatalk

  19. #15
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 506 Times in 396 Posts
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    You did not upload file in DiagBox format as I asked.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •