Hello, this is my first time posting here, I hope i'm not breaking any rules.

One day the machine suddenly stopped. No functions were working and there was an intermittent beeping alarm. After diagnosing, I found the relay for the ECM power was bad and it was giving intermittent output.

We replaced it and afterwards found nothing was working anyway. We continued to diagnose and found many solenoids that had been damaged. Replaced all the solenoids and continued testing until we reached the conclusion that the ECM had also been damaged.
(We tested the solenoid's resistance and all of them were OL)

One by one, we returned all the functions to work until everything worked! Found some damaged wiring, lots of solenoids and a faulty ecm.

The problem right now is this: The machine moves forward and reverse. But it will not steer to either side, even if pressing the skid steer knob. We checked the voltage coming into the steering potentiometer and it was 4.6, and the voltage coming out was according to the potentiometer's location. We tried to replace it and the lights flashed for calibration, we calibrated and the flashing stopped. The problem persists.

We have 1 fault code, speed sensor left. We traced the wiring from ecm to sensor and found it was ok, replaced the sensor and it was the same, checked with a different ECM and it was the same and adjusted the sensor according to the manufacturer's instructions. Tried to do all the calibrations on the book, and to no avail.

The faulty ECM by the way, would show when I steered right or left but wouldn't go forward or reverse. The new ecms (Two of them), go forward and reverse but will not steer.

Anybody ever encountered something like this? Have any idea what the cause could be or which direction I should go?

Sorry for writing too much, any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Btw, my name is Ricardo