Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default eeprom buffer settings?

Hello can someone please explain what to fill in ? I bought a usb eeprom reader. I want ro read an write on a 24c02w3 eeprom thats in my smart Roadster ecu.if I look on the I.net I find long story's about calculating hex. And that is something I know nothing about. Everything is filled with FFFF
    And when I try to read it's all 000000.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

If you have just 00000 something went wrong during reading, or the EEPROM is ~~~~ed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The ecu is not in my roadster at this moment. I bought it for back up. Can it be just empty ? And when I try to write. I get a pop-up that two thing are the same. I go try it again tomorrow. I can't remember what it was. I write that here tomorrow. And if that eeprom is dead it's no problem. I ordered 10 ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The usb eeprom reader is not working correct. With the cable it wont read or write. So I did it directly on the small board. And that worked. Now I need to find a remap for my smart roadster that has different settings than normal. I had a exhaust build few years ago. And I discovered that my catalyst is burned and disappeared. So my lambda is not measuring correct
    And I have a Opel throttle body installed. It's not a brabus but I have a chargecooler in it. So i think that it would be difficult to find a map. So maybe I have to lurn to make my own map.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

the eeprom is only the config file the performance maps are in the Flasch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kennfeld For This Useful Post:

2560172885 (13th June, 2020)