One of my "only" paranormal experiences
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default One of my "only" paranormal experiences

Hello everybody! I am a newcomer to Digital-Kaos and would like to start off by posting something that happened to me many years ago. Still cannot explain it but still believe there is a natural cause. You be the judge.

I grew up on the country-side, in a big, classical horror-clicheish house. Couldnt help it though. Anyways... I had a cat that had been living with us for as long as I remember. It was really nice and peaceful. The house was built by a road that passed just outside. Our neighbors were pretty good at joyriding a lot there, they were living further down the road and past the woods.
    One day I come home from school and was getting back to the house where I live. The house had a small stone staircase leading up to the entrance. On this staircase is where I found my childhood cat, screaming in pain and agony. He had broken his back, likely because of the joyriders.
    After a lot of reasoning with my father, he told me we should bring it to our other neighbor, who is hunting a lot. There was nothing that we could do.

A year or so passed and finally I got two other cats. They were outdoor cats, but because of the joyriders, I would bring them inside during midnight. And one night, around 2am I think it was, it happened.

It started with a tiny voice coming from the other room and outside the window. By the staircase leading to the entrence. I looked at the cats and they reacted a little bit strange. Staring towards the source of the sound and running around nervously in the room. I tried to ignore it and tried to fall back asleep when the sound increased. Finally I could hear tiny taps on the window at the same time. Finally I got myself together and decided somewhere in my mind "if this is something paranormal, this might be my chance to find out what it is". I went up and slowly moved to the other room. We had this curtain that you pull down and we used to pull it down during nighttime.
    So I moved to the window and instead of pulling it up, afraid I would scare whatever it was outside, I just peaked outside. The tapping had stopped and I could see the staircase from the window, but not much more than that. I heard the sound kind of fade a bit, until disappearing completely.

That is the moment I screamed for my father and started to build up a bit of panic. He came in but shrugged it off. I wish I had a phone that I could do a recording with (remember, this was a very long time ago) because this was very strange and I can not explain it to this day.

If anyone heard anything similar or so, please tell me. After all these years I always wanted to get to bottom with it.
    Last edited by synok; 27th June, 2019 at 08:01 PM.