Register

Thread: Pick Brians

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy Pick Brians

Hi All,

not logged in for years, but glad I did as having a problem with my 535d LCI 210 kw, long story short DPF map gone wrong cant get the ORI without paying the 'Fleecer' £100, has been off road for around a year as got wife and three young children to support and since I had the DPF deleted, had to pay for SAS that the dpf guy mucked up, turbos recond, pipes, solinoids, you name it ive spent it and now broke , got 1 more year to do for my Law degree in Sept so i'll get them back haha, but after a year as gone by still stuck, decided to install and read the current map today, to which , the guy who robbed me a year ago said that its my ORI map - DPF elements, and have the stock ORI Map , but the guy who did the dpf also cut one of the sensor that comes out of the dpf, he said he thinks (called him today to ask for ORI) that it was either 'pressure sensor' or 'lambda sensor' connected directly to the left hand side of the dpf.........................

Just some advice really lmao, I have all the tuning software and Map Databases, i.e. ORI/Stage1/Stage2 etc, but don't know where to start....please help!?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hard to understand exactly what you need, ori file? remap file with fap on? or what?