Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy DELPHI 2015.1 R3 or 2016.0 KEEPS ASKING FOR ACTIVATION AFTER RESETTING PC

Hi guys, i need your help with something.
    I downloaded Delphi 2015.1 R3 and 2016.0, but i have troubles installing it.
    It's not my first install and i never had problems earlier, but this time i simply can't get it to work.
    There was an older version of Delphi on my laptop, and i properly uninstalled it with REVO UNINSTALLER,
    deleted all the folders/files mentioned in description, and i used CCLEANER to erase any possible leftovers / clean the registry.
    What happens next;
    I install Delphi (either version, 2015 or 2016 it doesn't really matter), installation goes well without any problem,
    and i manage to actually activate the software. But each time after shutting down / restarting my laptop, when i start Delphi software again,
    it asks for activation, like i haven't already activated it. It's the same with v 2015.1 R3 and 2016.0.

I uninstalled the software, cleaned left overs and reinstalled it well over 10 times now, but i keep having the same problem - i activate it, and when i start delphi again,
    it asks for activation.

I'm currently using Windows 10 x64 , but i've used the software on same version of windows earlier, so i don't know what could possibly cause the problem.

Please help.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can anyone help out with this ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

don't no if this will help i have the same problem if i forget to turn of my antivirus shields

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are you solved this problem? I have the same problem with Delphi 2016.0.
    Which version od Windows 10 you have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had the same problem. After disabling windows update service, the activation seems to stick.