One of These two could be Your next smartphone to consider.
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default One of These two could be Your next smartphone to consider.

Notice: this thread is non-sponsored, but just a topic to discuss.

If You've never been familiar with Umidigi then in short it's (formerly known as UMI) a Chinese Mobile Phone firm based in Shenzhen City.
    Umidigi mainly designs smartphones, and is known for its low-priced devices. It was registered in Feb 2012 and their first phone was launched in July of that year, which was known as the Umi X1.

to not talk for too long I'd like to say that everyone shouldn't be deceived by how cheap its products are neither being a china based company, as this particular one has been known for it's well-made, luxurious-finished and Quality Smartphones that used to compete lately along with manufacturers such as Xiaomi, HTC, Huawei, LG, Motto.

Besides, it's launched couple of outstanding flagship models like Z2 Pro that comes with helio P60 CPU, 6GB's of RAM, and a decent storage space of 128GB's.
    and the ones I am discussing for this for this thread will be their lately launched Flagship (S3 Pro), and it's a heft of specs for a value of 295$ and In this regard We're talking about the following:

- 48MP Sony IMX586 Dual Camera, 20MP Sony IMX376 Front Camera.
    - Helio P70 Masterful AI Processor, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM.
    - 5150mAh Powerful Battery,18W Fast Charging & NFC.
    - 6.3'' FHD+ Waterdrop Full Screen,2340*1080 In-cell, LTPS Display.
    - Luxury Ceramic Design, Stock Android 9 Pie
    Global bands & Dual 4G VoLTE.

This one has been tried out at capturing videos at quality of 1080p@30 FPS thanks to the 48MP Sony IMX586 Dual Cameras, 20MP Sony IMX376 Front Camera.

I've frankly watched couple of review vids covering both pros/cons of this one and had me fascinated and thought of it to be my next choice after my outdated dear Samsung Galaxy Star Pro.

Umidigi S3 Pro: https://ebay.to/2XqPJ6o

The other one I am discussing is the A5 Pro, aka (Triple Camera Value King) that's been launched lately in April this Year and it's pretty much worthy for a catchy price of 150$ and it comes with the following specs:

-CPU: MTK, Helio P23, 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz.
    -Display: 6.3" Incell 19:9 Waterdrop Full Screen FHD+Display.
    -RAM: 4GB.
    -Front camera: 16MP.
    -ROM: 32GB.
    -Rear camera: 16MP+8MP+5MP.
    -Battery: 4150mAh.
    -Feature: Global Version,Dual 4G LTE , OTG, FHD+1080 x 2280.
    -10W EU Fast Charge , Face Unlock, Frigerprint.

unluckily, both phones don't include wireless charging units.

Umidigi A5 Pro: https://ebay.to/2LBWGKM

If any of You people tried any of Umidigi products once before, then please leave us an impression !
    Last edited by Belalmondeo; 18th July, 2019 at 05:29 PM.