Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default CLIO II Key Programming

Hi, I'm trying to work out if it's actually possible to program a spare key with my current setup. I have both CLIP and Zedbull (mini version). I have the dump of the UCH chip and have extracted the pin code. My question is what now? CLIP asks for the "After Sales Code" in the "Key Programming" option and "Spare" asks for a code. Which codes have I to use here and can I actually program a spare key using CLIP? Zedbull won't program the new key it gives a "Transponder Error(2)" code when attempting to program the transponder. Can someone shed any light if any of these tools can do the job?

Kind regards,

Rick.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

[QUOTE = rickyboy; 3622682] Привет, я пытаюсь понять, возможно ли на самом деле запрограммировать запасной ключ с моей текущей настройкой. У меня есть и CLIP, и Zedbull (мини-версия). У меня есть дамп чипа UCH и я извлек пин-код. Мой вопрос: что теперь? CLIP запрашивает «Код после продажи» в опции «Программирование клавиш», а «Запасной» запрашивает код. Какие коды я должен использовать здесь и могу ли я запрограммировать запасной ключ, используя CLIP? Zedbull не будет программировать новый ключ, он выдает код «Ошибка транспондера (2)» при попытке запрограммировать транспондер. Может ли кто-то пролить свет на то, сможет ли какой-либо из этих инструментов справиться с работой?

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Рик. [/ QUOTE]

zedbull writes the transponder error since the chip is already locked. You probably already recorded it. The only question is what??? if recorded on a dump, I can help to understand. Weiber37529 eight five 89595

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drrimz For This Useful Post:

rickyboy (13th July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drrimz View Post
    [QUOTE = rickyboy; 3622682] Привет, я пытаюсь понять, возможно ли на самом деле запрограммировать запасной ключ с моей текущей настройкой. У меня есть и CLIP, и Zedbull (мини-версия). У меня есть дамп чипа UCH и я извлек пин-код. Мой вопрос: что теперь? CLIP запрашивает «Код после продажи» в опции «Программирование клавиш», а «Запасной» запрашивает код. Какие коды я должен использовать здесь и могу ли я запрограммировать запасной ключ, используя CLIP? Zedbull не будет программировать новый ключ, он выдает код «Ошибка транспондера (2)» при попытке запрограммировать транспондер. Может ли кто-то пролить свет на то, сможет ли какой-либо из этих инструментов справиться с работой?

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Рик. [/ QUOTE]

zedbull writes the transponder error since the chip is already locked. You probably already recorded it. The only question is what??? if recorded on a dump, I can help to understand. Weiber37529 eight five 89595
    Thanks for the quick reply, I had a feeling it might just be the new key (bought off ebay). I've purchased another a day or two ago so I'll see if that one works any better, I've been assured it's a virgin key ready for coding. Thanks for your help.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

after Zebul key still need to register the clip. zed only writes crypto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What code do I use for the after sales code in clip for the key programming to add the spare?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rickyboy View Post
    What code do I use for the after sales code in clip for the key programming to add the spare?
    viber 37529 eight five 89595

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drrimz For This Useful Post:

rickyboy (14th July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Brilliant, thanks for that. I'll give it a try.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi again, I'm still having problems with this. I've locked another key trying to write to the transponder. I have no problem reading the original key in Zedbull using the pincode, I'm not sure what steps to take to write to a new one. The option in the extended function will only write to a PCF7936 and the new key chip is a PCF7946, again no options to write to PCF7946 but I can prepare a transponder in the transponder production tab. Am I missing something? Also, is it possible to extract the pincode that's locked the new keys if unknown?

Finally, CLIP produces a new message with the after sales code - Execution conditions unsatisfactory. From what I've read this is probably to do with my version of clip v139, can anyone confirm?

Thanks for your help and patience so far drrimz!

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rickyboy View Post
    Hi again, I'm still having problems with this. I've locked another key trying to write to the transponder. I have no problem reading the original key in Zedbull using the pincode, I'm not sure what steps to take to write to a new one. The option in the extended function will only write to a PCF7936 and the new key chip is a PCF7946, again no options to write to PCF7946 but I can prepare a transponder in the transponder production tab. Am I missing something? Also, is it possible to extract the pincode that's locked the new keys if unknown?

Finally, CLIP produces a new message with the after sales code - Execution conditions unsatisfactory. From what I've read this is probably to do with my version of clip v139, can anyone confirm?

Thanks for your help and patience so far drrimz!
    write me a letter in viber. I'll tell you what you need to do on the items.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drrimz For This Useful Post:

rickyboy (4th August, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got it sorted, I had precoded the keys correctly. I got a hold of Renolink and it added the keys. Don't think it can be done with my version of Clip. Thanks for all the help drrims.