Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Delphi DCM3.7AP DPF/EGR OFF (Kia Rio)

Greetings everyone.

First of all, i`m new in this, got interested in all of this because i bought this Kia a month ago and came with a error P2454 (DPF Sensor), reading trough the internet and forums i realized that the best thing would be remove that DPF (by software and hardware).

I have Kia Rio 1.1 CRDI 2012 MY, ECU is Delphi DCM3.7AP, i`m second owner and i dont know if first owner messed with ecu.

I read ECU with kess v2 clone trough 393 port but in the end it said checksum error and program closed (installed all C++ redistributable), still i got file saved, read it 3 times and size of file was same.

Now i read on this forum that when kess throws checksum error it is possible that ECU was modified before and now i can`t do checksum correction with WinOLS (ver 2.24), it doesn` recognize it, maybe because ECU was modified before...

I have ADS and he found the maps for DPF but i`m afraid if i flash with no checksum correction my car won`t start at all...

Can you help me please and if you can do dpf off and egr off?

And if i write modified file with dpf and egr off will DPF sensor throw MIL or it would be erased also?

Here is the ECU file read by kess and one modified with ADS for dpf off.

Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

your tool will corect checksum automatically there will be no problem

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vaggelis00 For This Useful Post:

kospoz (2nd November, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in