Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Fiat Sidici 1.9 mJTD EDC16C39 DPF OFF

Hi everyone. I have Fiat Sidici 1.9Mjtd 8V 120hp. I make dpf off and egr off alone. DPF is removed physically from car. I havent DTC but sometimes DPF Icon on Dashboard is light and olso lamp on Oil is blink. And i reset oil with Launch diagnostic and stop blink. But after some KM again start blink. Oil level is good and oil pump have pressure. And have irritating problem sometimes when car has warmed up on 60 70 Celsius water fin started and car start smoke of crude fuel. Like DPF start regeneration I Think. But the car goes well. When water fin is stop this smoke is gone. And when car warmed up on 90 celsius engine work good. I think have Map for times of DPF regeneration but I not sure I hope you help me. Thank YOU!
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Try with this dpf off file.
    Good luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mvekaz For This Useful Post:

nikitoo123 (17th September, 2019)