Register
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

help me please figure it out, Subaru H bladed akl is not supported by autel + apb112 stated on info from autel.com vehicle coverage information bar, but in youtube i saw that it is, so what`s true, and if i own im508, do i need xp400 or not, because apb112 connects to autel direct to pad/head

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What year subaru?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Subaru H/DST128 is 2018+ bladed Outback in the USA and EU, here in Aus we got the updated BCM but kept the DST80 key. Unfortunately I've not seen a DST128 bladed Subaru thanks to them not being here in Australia.

If Autel is capable of reading the immo data from the BCM, you won't need XP400 as APB112 connects directly to the tablet.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

current Crosstrek 2021, but need information about all 2018+ bladed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am happy owner IM608 pro, it's the best thing for keys and everyday cars diagnostics (keys beer money). I bought my 8n mobilecotunning , UK in 2021. Last year I move to Poland and is work great, buying subscriptions in AliExpress and knock out still works, (my supplier give me nearly twice price including Vat, I decided to take chance and purchase in china. (Please use only CC card) it's great chance to recover money when things go wrong, no guarantee you find right seller. I have have issues with tablet ( get stuck even factory reset didn't help) Autel realised dodgy os upgrade last December. Finally it's get sorted, but I was worried (subscriptions from china) no warranty. Always keep full back up of scan folder, specially when Autel releasing OS Upgrades... I have done a lot of keys, but sometimes won't get the pin from some old Opel/ vauxhalls so always need" spare" tool

I see issues above with cutting key's, my dolphine has issues with some Peugeot blades... Hu

One more thing, sometimes I have gap without subscriptions , and I notice that apart from Autel claims AkL bwm, Merc and some vag bcm2 won't working, much more things -some adaptations, all online calculations, and most important won't connect and diagnose few years old cars, vans. Some programs downloaded on demand from Autel serwer and better to have spare grant for subscriptions..
    Last edited by Marmaj; 11th October, 2023 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Autel vehicle coverage is sometimes misleading, displaying two records with denying itself across supported or not bench/obd, specially vag cars .. on last step- key learning when adding a key Cooked.
    I have had that situation with Porsche 9PA, finally get it sorted , but mind blowed next to the customer. All swet.