Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Opel Combo C 1.3 CDTi EGR OFF and a little more power

Hello Guys.

Recently i bought Kess for disable EGR and put a little more power on my both Opel cars, Combo C 1.3 CDTi 75HP from 2007 and Corsa C 1.3 CDTi 70HP from 2003.

I download ECU files with KESS from both cars, i used EGR off program in both ecu files to disable EGR, but after disable it program say " Remember to fixed Checksum" and i do a search about checksum and my ECU file with EGR off has diferent Checksum

Im noob but i trie change with winols, ecm titanium and no one help, watch some videos and nothing help.

Its possible someone help me put EGR off in both cars ?

I attach the original files

Thanks to all
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LuisWRX; 16th August, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

if u are using kess you dont need checksum because it does itself
    you can write file with no problem if you have any problem after flashing flash original file back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

you can do chk with winols or you also can find on net some tool for that...also kess do it for you when u writing a map...
    apps for egr off is a s#it, i recommend you to learn what is damos, addreses etc...find some winols (buy ) and step by step...