Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Honda Odyssey 2007 SRS EEPROM

Hello! I need to clear my SRS EEPROM for my Honda Odyssey 2007. it is 77960-SHJ-C014 module.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

you didn't read the file correctly.
    here is cleared file from a same module.
    you will need to initialize the SWS and OPDS

pass in PM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks, endeed, looks like I attached wrong file. I decided not to use your file as it looks like it will erase all car specific data, maybe including some important IDs that need to be properly recognized by other smart components(like ECU?). I see that address 320 has module type (77960SHJC014M1 in my case) and I suspect that address 330 has module subversion or ID which I assume better to keep the same. Probably it is also possible to keep calibration data if you erase only crash data. Looks like it is located at the adresses #380-???. I found referense that ??? goes only up to 389, but after multiple comparisons I decided to erase it up to 39F.

After flashing "clear" file (attached) I have no DTCs and no SRS light and so far I didn't do any recalibrations. I will post an update if there will be any associated problems after running it around.

P.S. This is really great forum, I would go ahead and put it as the most useful and concrete forum that I visited over the last 20 years!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

TRY THIS BRO............