Android Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8 Malfunction
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Android Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8 Malfunction

Hi, I have an android phone from a prestigious brand Samsung which started acting weird a couple of days back. The issue arrived when I was on a call and the phone started showing pop-up messages and directed me to a website pipechannels. I have no idea regarding this issue but to my knowledge I searched it online and found that it was a serious bug present in all Android devices whether its a cell phone or a Windows laptop. A Forum recommended me to use a https://www.reviewsed.com/ivacy-vpn-review/ it has great android app.

Though I searched for VPN intially for understanding the nature and its benefits and therefore, i read this comprehensive guide https://www.techlectual.com/what-is-vpn/ regading VPN and found its benefits but I am still not sure how it will remove the bug already present in my device. I have a free antivirus Avast which I downloaded from the Play Store. Did anybody ever face this problem? I have factory reset my phone and the issue came again on my phone. Phone worked fine for a while then again pipechannels issue appeared. Need Urgent help otherwise I will have to sell the phone.
    Last edited by josstall; 19th September, 2020 at 03:30 PM. Reason: research

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by josstall View Post
    Hi, I have an android phone from a prestigious brand Samsung which started acting weird a couple of days back. The issue arrived when I was on a call and the phone started showing pop-up messages and directed me to a website pipechannels. I have no idea regarding this issue but to my knowledge I searched it online and found that it was a serious bug present in all Android devices whether its a cell phone or a Windows laptop. A Forum recommended me to use a https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-vpn-android/ Android VPN and a good antivirus.

I searched VPN online and found its benefits but I am not sure how it will remove the bug already present in my device. I have a free antivirus Avast which I downloaded from the Play Store. Did anybody ever face this problem? I have factory reset my phone and the issue came again on my phone. Phone worked fine for a while then again pipechannels issue appeared. Need Urgent help otherwise I will have to sell the phone.
    Is it an original phone? And did you made a backup and put it back or did you configurated it as new phone?

Otherwise go for the ultimate solution, download stock firmware and flash it with Odin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@bsw723 Yes it's an original handset. I made a backup and then configured it as a new one. Could you provide the link? I am not a tech geek to be honest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by josstall View Post
    @bsw723 Yes it's an original handset. I made a backup and then configured it as a new one. Could you provide the link? I am not a tech geek to be honest.
    https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/recent/

First of all, make an account to download.

1. Find your model / country
    2. Select most recent update
    3. Read at the right side the steps!!

BUT! Did you put backup back on the phone?
    Last edited by bws723; 28th August, 2019 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

this site is perfect for all samsung
    don't forget to download odin 3