Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default help with motorized system please

OK, my technomate 5402 die while moving the dish.... so technomate is completely dead no light, nothing.... I have then replace the satellite box with an enigma 2 box, I did the initial setting up of it and I managed to set up tuner A for 13 and 19east with usals and tuner B for 28.2east with a second minidish fixed, I am using vix image at the moment. My problem is: because the dish was in a strange position I had to move it with the receiver commands (move west-move east) untill it locked to 13 east to a good signal level. Now the problem is when I press a channel of 19.2east .... the dish move to it ok, but if I then press a channel on hotbird it won't go back there and say tune fail, like it does not go back automatically there. If I press a channel on 28.2 east no prob because tuner B is fine, but again if I press a channel on hotbird the motor do not move and stay on 19..... I am thinking I have messed up the references inside the motor.... what can I do? many thanks

sorted
    Last edited by tempo123; 7th September, 2019 at 04:56 PM.