Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Wich satellite receiver

Hi guys I'm new here and I would like to ask if I can use with Sky dish with eurovox Max V 2008 or just Dreambox, Ive looked in the forum and I just found about Dreambox for satellite, but ive got a friend who told me that his mate use eurovox Max V 2008 with his sky dish is that possible?
    Tks and sorry about my English

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The Eurovox Max V 2008 is a cable box so it won't work with your S*y dish. The Eurovox Ultra is a dreambox clone so it would work with your dish but you will only receive the FTA channels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So the only one to work with S*y dish is Dreambox, wich one could I buy not too expensive but that work fine, tks for your help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You could buy yourself a dreambox dm500 clone for about ?60. The S*y dish is too small to recieve anything worthwhile and the only channels you will recieve will be the free channels. I would advise you to do a lot of reading before you go out and get yourself a box as satellite tv is a little bit more complicated than cable but well worth it in the end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, Ill and thank you for your help