Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default EUCLEIA S7C OBD2 AUTOMOTIVE SCANNER-TEST

Hello All DK friends.

Has anyone used EUCLEIA Scanner S7TAB?. On March 23rd 2019, EUCLEIA AUTO DIAGNOSTIC company took part in the AUTOMECHANIKA Exhibition at KLCC Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I bought 2 units of the S7 TAB for exploration. On the hand, I already have more than 6 of the most POPULAR scan tools and key programmers to compare it with. As a result, the Eucleia Scanner is not like the others, it has its own platform diagnostic and special function. It is a simple Tab running on Android 4.4.4 with special design work for Car Diagnostic. The exterior design is good with cover shielding rubber protector and Quality OBD2 16pin standard cable socket. Surprisingly, after I have been using it since Mar/2019 on a daily job for car diagnostic, it really is a Professional Diagnostic & Coding Tools. The best thing it also can do some immobilizer diagnostic and programming. The price is quite competitive compared to other popular tools for the Special function. Immobilizer programming tools are expensive. I have done a lot of diagnostic on Asian, Japanese & European model for ASIAN REGION.

This tool has 3 option MENU- (GRAPH, A
    NALOGUE and SCOPE feature display)
    1- Standard Diagnostic- America, Europe, Asian & China.
    2- Service Function- Oil Service, EPB Reset, Throttle Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Reset, Immobilizer, Battery Matching ABS, Bleeding, TPMS, CKP Learning, CVT Reset, RCMM (FOB Key manual)and SRS Reset.
    3- Coding- VW, AUDI, SKODA and SEAT. For new car models, it has a lot of information on DATASTREAM. Graph mode, Analogue Mode and Digital Mode. Below are results on what I have tested.

Malaysian Car. -
    PROTON-Waja,Wira MMC,Juara MMC (Old models) have to use Mitsubishi.
    PROTON VDO System-Persona,Saga FLX/NFE, Suprima.. Work Perfect- TPS Adaption, CVT Adaption, ABS
    Diagnostic/DataStream & Immobilizer AKL programming- working Great. PERODUA- Viva, Alza, MyV- Engine/Auto Trans Data Stream- Work Great.

KOREAN CAR ( ASIAN & IMPORT)
    Hyundai Elantra 2013- work prefect on EPS reset, just a few steps. DONE!
    Kia Forte 2009- Auto Transmission Reset. Well done on Transmission Adaption.

AMERICAN CAR-
    Ford Ranger 2009- All Key Lost- need 2 new Keys for Programming without Pin Code. Done in 2 min. GREAT!! (Bypass Pin Code)

Ford Fiesta- Engine Diagnostic- Engine Run with the scan tool by Engine Rev itself for 3 min by the scanner and get the test result.
    Coding Function.

EUROPEAN CAR-
    BMW E39- 23 Active Test, Live Data-Engine Operating Values, Engine Operating Data, Oxygen Sensor Control/mix, Idle, Smooth Running Value, States, Activation Values and VANOS.

JAPANESE CAR.
    Toyota Vios NCP93 Asian- A lot of Data Stream information, Activation Test, Immo Programming/Data Test and Auto Transmission Data Stream. I have done Immobilizer reset and programming with 2 Keys. Best parts on Immo Diagnostic, it can show Immobilizer Data Stream ( Key Reg, Eeprom Status, Coil Ring and some other useful information.
    Toyota Camry-Engine/Transmission, ABS Diagnostic and Data Stream.
    Body System & Activation Test- Work Perfect on Japan Import Model. For Thailand/Malaysia Manufacturer have to manually search for the model- Work Perfect.

Suzuki Swift-Full Diagnostic Test- Work Perfect

Tested has been done on Car from the Asian Region. Thanks in advance to someone can share the experience from another region.

Have a good day. Best Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i have tabscan s8.after buying with 1000usd,cannot program ecu,only diagnosis

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ezenigbo For This Useful Post:

lanefi (19th September, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Dear friend,

I think this model did not work on ECU programming, It s more on Diagnosis and Special function/Coding. As what I know T6 J2534 interface will do ECU Coding and Programming but not all Car Model. T6 which is J2534 interface, T6 can work as Bluetooth to communicate with cars and also it can work with OEM software to do online programming. You can ask your Local Distributor. I m sorry, can't share my experience with this model. I only have S7C Tab that solved a lot of my problem. Anyway THANKS for your sharing.

Regards
    Last edited by lanefi; 19th September, 2019 at 07:13 AM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lanefi View Post
    Dear friend,

I think this model did not work on ECU programming, It s more on Diagnosis and Special function/Coding. As what I know T6 J2534 interface will do ECU Coding and Programming but not all Car Model. T6 which is J2534 interface, T6 can work as Bluetooth to communicate with cars and also it can work with OEM software to do online programming. You can ask your Local Distributor. I m sorry, can't share my experience with this model. I only have S7C Tab that solved a lot of my problem. Anyway THANKS for your sharing.

Regards

hallo do you still use Eucleia S7C does it work good on AMERICAN ASIAN cars can you give us your experiance friend after this long time of use how you see it on general thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ali lbl View Post
    hallo do you still use Eucleia S7C does it work good on AMERICAN ASIAN cars can you give us your experiance friend after this long time of use how you see it on general thank you

Hello Friend, Yes..I m still using it at my workshop daily.

On American car Ford Fiesta- replacing used ABS pump/module is easy. Just need to do - Clear all DTC- on Hot Function- Initialised that Used ABS module and you can go for the next step. Just follow on the screen instruction. --Done Successfully
    Ford Ranger- good on ABS Bleeding

BEST on Korean Car Hyundai/Kia- Coding diesel Injector is easy. Reset Steering on Elantra 2017- fast.

On Japanese Car- Best.... so many function on this tab.

On PSA have to do Manual Search for the model and ECU support. Eucleia have to improve it Good on Peugeot 308 VTI 2011-BSI Datastream. On special function not much.

Best on Japanese Car- Toyota ECM Reset- Good Datastream and scope reading.

For me is one of the Best, Reliable and stable ...cheap scan tool but RICH of Professional function.

I like it, ...because they have Easy Menu to understand. " IT A MUST FOR WORKSHOP THIS DAYS"..Best for DIY.

Any Q you can ask me.... Have Good Day.