Register
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Please help repair file from bcm. DTC b102B key transponder U3002 indefication number. Lost keys after main battery disconnecting. I have eeprom dfash from BCM module end eeprom.
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ettaoussi View Post
    Please help repair file from bcm. DTC b102B key transponder U3002 indefication number. Lost keys after main battery disconnecting. I have eeprom dfash from BCM module end eeprom.
    eeprom is ok , no need to repair it , the car has lost synchronisation between KVM , IPC and BCM
    if you have JLR SDD or AVDI you can do it by run immobilsation using SDD , or initialization modules using AVDI , all will be fine .

you have two choices in the morning: go back to bed and continue dreaming, or you get up to make your dreams come true

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topclef For This Useful Post:

BusCan (23rd April, 2024)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi!

I'm dealing with an XF JAG that won't start after a battery replacement (Key not present). I took the front BCM out because I was reading nonsense from it with the scanner. When I tried to read the EEPROM I get an EMPTY file. Is that ok?

I have attached here the reading of the FLASH in case someone can help please

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Upload your D Flash to see if EEPROM can be recovered from it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi Paddjhon,

The partition was corrupted so no D Flash either. I tried loading a virgin file but SDD wanted me to update the KVN to continue setting up the BCM. I don't have an account and I tried to buy one with no luck.

I tried using the EEPROM from the back BCM. Not good. They are defenetly not the same.

I also tried uploading another EEPROM just changing the VIN on it. I tried to do immobilization to sync everything. It failed. Then I tried to do configure existing BCM and it failed too.

I'm running out of ideas. I also notice the instrument panel reports no keys programmed. Is that why the passive keys don't work either? This car was tampered with by 2 people before me so I'm not sure what's been done to it.

Any help is more than appreciated!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

You need virgin D Flash, P Flash and EEPROM and use SDD to program as new BCM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have a virging P flash and EEPROM, but no D Flash. Maybe I didn't use the right virgin files. Do you have them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My other question. Is there a way to update the KVM and configure the new BCM without an online SDD account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I got the car stated! This is what I did in case it help anybody with the same issue:

Create the partition EEPROM 2Kb (8 sectors) D-Flash 16kb (64 sectors). Load the virgin files to EEPRON and P-Flash (nothing to D-Flash). Open SDD go to "settings > system utilities > network options" and activate the network (with computer connected to internet). Then run the configure new BCM and follow instructions.

After that the car starts but only with passive key. I'm still trying to figure out the keyless system. Any help is appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ciao 0n0t0le,
    mi chiamo Giuseppe e anche io ho il problema del bcm corrotto
    n° dx23-14B-476BG jaguar xf 2013 sportbrake.
    La storia è sempre la stessa, ho programmato come una nuova bcm e l'auto si avvia ma la lavatrice anteriore e il tergicristallo posteriore non funzionano.
    ho interrogato le centraline con sdd e il bcm è senza vin,
    leggendo i vostri post ho comprato al programmatore xprog 5.55 il problema e che non saprei come collegarlo e soprattutto come riscrivere la eeprom.
    Potreste aiutarmi dandomi istruzioni dettagliate su quali pinout vanno saldati sulla scheda bcm e come riscrivere la eeprom.IMG_20210815_095542.jpg

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by masterfamp View Post
    I got the car stated! This is what I did in case it help anybody with the same issue:

Create the partition EEPROM 2Kb (8 sectors) D-Flash 16kb (64 sectors). Load the virgin files to EEPRON and P-Flash (nothing to D-Flash). Open SDD go to "settings > system utilities > network options" and activate the network (with computer connected to internet). Then run the configure new BCM and follow instructions.

After that the car starts but only with passive key. I'm still trying to figure out the keyless system. Any help is appreciated

Surely just Add key service option in SDD. def try new battery and even try pushing unlock on key out of vehicle as I had hell of a job ie don't give up!
    New key coded straight away.

PS. Did anybody share those virgin files
    Solidarity with Ukraine

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fred77 View Post
    PS. Did anybody share those virgin files
    May be u can buy new BCM from dealer , read it and share with all us ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool

I ended up fixing everything. I had to put the keys on a programable state first. Then run an option to synchronize the modules. It asked me to add the keys and bingo! all working. Here are the virgin files I used

15. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to masterfamp For This Useful Post:

adygopo (8th February, 2023), AGK (26th October, 2021), askkey (18th August, 2021), AutoWOW (22nd May, 2023), BusCan (29th March, 2024), cjawahir (21st July, 2022), driiven (5th September, 2021), fred77 (15th March, 2023), haglund (15th December, 2022), jacek77 (28th December, 2022), key mechanic (11th February, 2023), kokesek (24th March, 2024), kuru3coco (4th November, 2023), mkopytekchi89 (26th May, 2022), nawigorzow (15th September, 2021), obgoon (2nd January, 2024), Raptor181 (25th February, 2022), slavik (4th September, 2022), sogaro (29th September, 2021), techterr (24th February, 2022), tomasz2424 (2nd December, 2022), urcarpc (14th March, 2024), VincentV (7th January, 2023), vovan35 (19th May, 2022), wojtauek (18th August, 2023)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default xf flat bcm front damaged after disconect baterry

Hi can you help me with dflash from bcm jaguar i have the same problem .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ecumix For This Useful Post:

serikpay (28th February, 2023)

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Try dump...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ypiter For This Useful Post:

ecumix (25th October, 2021), serikpay (28th February, 2023)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast