Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Default 2014 range rover Evoque door lock

Could somebody please tell me how to remove the drivers door lock so i can replace it,

many thanks
    If i helped please press the thanks button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It's simple to do. U need T30, Philips screwdriver, T25 and some plastic trim tool. Start with two bolts near interior door arm rest. There Will be two plastics covers use trim tool to take out this covers. One of the Philips screw will be near interior handle, second one will be from left side of door trim. Then use plastic trim to take off all door trim, disconnect all wiring and door handle cable. Then you have big plastic cover with door ECU and all wiring, disconnect all wiring, clips and unscrew all T30 bolts. Take off that plastic cover. Note that you must have window closed before you disconnect everything. On right side you have window regulator slider. There is two T30 bolts, unscrew bottom one and lose top one( this one will be hide ) now you can move slider. I always take out all door lock with out door handle, so unscrew T25 bolt of outdoor handle to end, that you can take out door lock barrel. Take out outdoor door handle. There will be T25 bolt, unscrew this bolt. Unscrew three bolts from door lock and take out door lock with handle. This job is for about 1.5h. I hope you understand my instruction . Good luck
    Last edited by lukas89x; 16th September, 2019 at 09:05 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lukas89x For This Useful Post:

paulsta (16th September, 2019)