Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default toyota avanza 2018

hello guys, tried toyota avanza 2018 mb91 and it shows correct km on dash after change but does not count up. reload original and still does not count. i first tried to read with toyota rav and it read 0, then i tried innova and it read exact km. after test drive and no counting up, it reads 16666666km. reloading ori and it shows original m but also not counting up. not sure if read with rav program caused a problem.
    original is 170247 and i need 147123 thanks for help. btw second file is after change
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,317 Posts

you need to drive some kms for mileage count goes up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE CAR FILE EDITION SERVICE

SERVICIOS DE EDICION DE ARCHIVOS AUTOMOTRICES

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jomberykaso For This Useful Post:

mra999 (6th October, 2020), sagie1zn (21st September, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

oh damn, i sent customer away telling him software bug. but why did it read 16666666 after change and not counting
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jomberykaso again LOL

UPDATE " just phoned customer now and he said mileage started counting after driving a few km, so you 100% correct. he will come back on monday. thank you Sir Jomberykaso, as you can see i gave rep on another thread today so im out
    Last edited by sagie1zn; 21st September, 2019 at 05:04 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sagie1zn For This Useful Post:

jomberykaso (21st September, 2019)