187 Posts

Hi. The problem is not in the file.
    dtc?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

initially when file was written, car started and switched off after a short while. After this there was no communication with ecu so i assumed problem was the file
    Last edited by sagie1zn; 29th September, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

just to update: i wrote the file and check all pinouts and found 3 earths, ignition but NO power . i traced to fuse box and stripped fusebox to trace the circuit inside because all fuses and relays were good. so after re-assembling, i get the positive to ecu. now i get fuel pump prime on ignition (never had that before) but it seems no diesel getting to injectors or maybe injectors not opening, not sure. spray quick start and it fires up and shuts down. its a project so will work again next week and update. would like some opinions from the masters though. if i get fuel pump in the tank prime, does it mean ecu is good. dtc is open or short circuit in all injectors. i have traced and tested all injector wires from ecu to injector and no short. i am assuming because diesel not coming to injectors, ecu is shutting down feed to injectors and therefore this dtc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12