Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Mazda 323 f pin 93c56

Hello. the car stopped running, errors P1621 P1624 The wire is propoim from immo to PCM I want to try to write the key, but the code is needed. Dump with PCM strange code FF FF FF FF, code will be 11111111?

Hello.the car stopped running, errors P1621 P1624The wire is propoim from immo to PCM I want to try to write the key, but the code is needed. Dump with PCM strange code FF FF FF FF, code will be 11111111?
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to biggggi For This Useful Post:

dpflaunch (6th November, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default MAZDA INMO OK

SALUDOS TENGO UN ARCHIVO PARA USTEDES PERO NO SÉ CÓMO ENVIARLE UN CASO AUNQUE NECESITE DEJARME SABER Y TRATAR DE AYUDARLE.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dpflaunch For This Useful Post:

biggggi (21st January, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by biggggi View Post
    Hello. the car stopped running, errors P1621 P1624 The wire is propoim from immo to PCM I want to try to write the key, but the code is needed. Dump with PCM strange code FF FF FF FF, code will be 11111111?

Hello.the car stopped running, errors P1621 P1624The wire is propoim from immo to PCM I want to try to write the key, but the code is needed. Dump with PCM strange code FF FF FF FF, code will be 11111111?
    Hello Mate,

In your dump only PIN CODE is missing.However you can retrieve this PIN CODE by reading IMMO BOX dump that i foreseen to be the MITSUBISHI TYPE fitted with the 44 Pins Motorola MCU.

Best Regards

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngakson2002 For This Useful Post:

biggggi (21st January, 2020)