Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default Vaux Op-Com Owners

Vaux Op-Com Owners, do any of you live in the Luton, Bedfordshire area ?
    If so, would you mind trying to clear the Air Bag Light on my Astra H please, as my mot has run out and I know the light is a failure (I have had the front seats out and checked wiring and connections and also the airbag out from the steering wheel and checked all of the fuses but no luck with the light going off).
    I have an old Op-Com, but the software was on my old laptop that no longer works and I have not been able to find the old software disc, have tried downloading software but not been able to find anything that works.
    Many Thanks in advance

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Just take to nesrest garage, or ask mot garage, how many beer token, dk rep points and dk tganks extra to clear before the mot

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Just take to nesrest garage, or ask mot garage, how many beer token, dk rep points and dk tganks extra to clear before the mot
    Meat, what have you been taking lately ? They don't want beer tokens, they want gold ingots and I don't have pockets deep enough for that............It's for a 54 plate Astra, garage plus mot would cost as much as the car is worth.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rds60h View Post
    Vaux Op-Com Owners, do any of you live in the Luton, Bedfordshire area ?
    If so, would you mind trying to clear the Air Bag Light on my Astra H please, as my mot has run out and I know the light is a failure (I have had the front seats out and checked wiring and connections and also the airbag out from the steering wheel and checked all of the fuses but no luck with the light going off).
    I have an old Op-Com, but the software was on my old laptop that no longer works and I have not been able to find the old software disc, have tried downloading software but not been able to find anything that works.
    Many Thanks in advance

No Longer Required !!

A local mobile mechanic has used his genuine op-com and identified the problem, which I had already treated and has extinguished the Air Bag Light and has also check out any other possible problems. Cost £35 but that is much cheaper than the local Vauxhall dealer so quite happy with that. Off to get an mot check tomorrow.