Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Octavia 1.6 TDI PCR 2.1 DPF OFF

Hello, guys, here is the dump from my friend's car. It is a Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR.

He already broke his DPF and emptied it.

He asked me if I can remove DPF in the ecu, and I said I'll try, but I' ve never seen this ecu...

Would someone help me please ?

Here is the dump of the ECU (already unlocked)

ECU part number : 03L906023AG
    Engine code is CAYC

Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Default DPF OFF

try and report,
    pass pm.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slklite View Post
    Hello, guys, here is the dump from my friend's car. It is a Skoda Octavia 1.6 TDI CR.

He already broke his DPF and emptied it.

He asked me if I can remove DPF in the ecu, and I said I'll try, but I' ve never seen this ecu...

Would someone help me please ?

Here is the dump of the ECU (already unlocked)

ECU part number : 03L906023AG
    Engine code is CAYC

Thank you.
    Pass-PM
    When you give a repot and thank you you will receive a password

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naskochipa View Post
    Pass-PM
    When you give a repot and thank you you will receive a password
    Hi, thanks.

Is your file working 100% ?

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diags View Post
    try and report,
    pass pm.
    Already got that one, made with ADS. But I don't if it's reliable...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

You compare the program ADS file with WinOLS+ DAMOS got
    3 mistakes I pointed out by the red balloon

Driven distance threshold for regeneration
    Minimum vehicle speed used for the low-load detection within the regeneration conditions for particulate filter

Maximum differential pressure over the particulate filter to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    Maximum differential pressure over the particulate filter to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter

Filter factor for air mass flow setpoint increasing in idle
    filter factor for the moving mean value of the manifold pressure
    factor for low pass filter of diagnosis BPA_DIAG_EOL

Factor to calculate the mass of ash inside the particulate filter based on the amount of fuel
    Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over the particulate filter

Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on soot-model

Gradient limitation for the TQ_LIM_GB_PROT with error
    Gradient limitation for the TQ_LIM_GB_PROT

Maximum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter
    Maximum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter
    Minimum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter
    Minimum threshold for the soot-integrator of the soot-model to determine soot load of the particulate filter

Maximum value for soot load of particulate filter related to the indicated torque
    Maximum value for soot load of particulate filter related to the indicated torque

Duration of the Disablement of the Diagnostic
    c_t_init_stuck_sig_egrv[0]
    Maximum regeneration time of the particulate filter used for the soot- message

Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the iparticulate filter load
    Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the iparticulate filter load
    Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the indicated torque setpoint
    Maximal time treshold for complete particulate filter regeneration related to the indicated torque setpoint

Threshold for total injector runtime before 0 Km adaptation begins

Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 0 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 0 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter

Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 1 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    Minimum exhaust gas temperature threshold value 1 to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter

disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 0) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 0) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 1) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Minimum volume- flow through the turbocharger turbin to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    Minimum volume- flow through the turbocharger turbin to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    Volumetric flow upstream particulate filter threshold to enable diagnosis

Maximum fuel consumption value since last regeneration in case of non-valid load state
    Maximum fuel consumption value since last regeneration in case of non-valid load state

Minimum vehicle speed to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    Minimum vehicle speed to enable soot- mass calculation for particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over particulate filter
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    In general it is a free program but it meets the purpose of some vehicles
    And not tired like WinOLS
    That's a personal ray

It remains WinOLS programs
    In the foreground until now
    Last edited by Team dz; 17th October, 2019 at 09:32 PM.
    DPF / FAP / EGR / SCR / NOx / TVA FLAP .. etc
    Do not forget to press the button thanks and reputation

# Algerian #

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Team dz For This Useful Post:

redash (19th October, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Team dz View Post
    You compare the program ADS file with WinOLS+ DAMOS got
    3 mistakes I pointed out by the red balloon

Driven distance threshold for regeneration
    Minimum vehicle speed used for the low-load detection within the regeneration conditions for particulate filter

Filter factor for air mass flow setpoint increasing in idle
    filter factor for the moving mean value of the manifold pressure

Factor to calculate the mass of ash inside the particulate filter based on the amount of fuel
    Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on physical calculation method, differential pressure over the particulate filter

Manual correction factor for the soot- mass into particulate filter based on soot-model

Duration of the Disablement of the Diagnostic
    Maximum regeneration time of the particulate filter used for the soot- message

disabling egr-cooler depending on TEMP_EX (inj. state GES = 1) ERRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In general it is a free program but it meets the purpose of some vehicles
    And not tired like WinOLS
    That's a personal ray

It remains WinOLS programs
    In the foreground until now

All right, thank you for the insight.

So how should these 3 parameters be ? Remain untouched (original values) ? Are these modified only for a dpf off ?

Thanks.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Hi, you have 03L906023AG_9979 sw that is after diselgate action. Making dpf of on this sw is total disaster for engine. Make downgrade to sw lower than 9977 and take out plastic insert in MAF. Than I can make you corect dpf off. Your injector will start knocking in the morning in 10.000km with 9977 or higher sw ... if they do not allready.

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pipina View Post
    Hi, you have 03L906023AG_9979 sw that is after diselgate action. Making dpf of on this sw is total disaster for engine. Make downgrade to sw lower than 9977 and take out plastic insert in MAF. Than I can make you corect dpf off. Your injector will start knocking in the morning in 10.000km with 9977 or higher sw ... if they do not allready.

Regards
    I hear you, how can I downgrade ?

Thanks.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

with X17 from magic motorsport, or using .odx and tool that suport odx,sgo,... flashing, I use DiagRA D but there are other tools suporting too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

with X17 from magic motorsport, or using .odx and tool that suport odx,sgo,... flashing, I use DiagRA D but there are other tools suporting too
    Too bad, I thought I could do it with kess...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

You can do it with and KESS KATAG CLONE
    DPF / FAP / EGR / SCR / NOx / TVA FLAP .. etc
    Do not forget to press the button thanks and reputation

# Algerian #

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Regards
    is soft with number ...9970 OK to do dpf off egr off

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ivanmihov View Post
    is soft with number ...9970 OK to do dpf off egr off
    yes it is OK

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pipina For This Useful Post:

ivanmihov (19th October, 2019)