need help with 93c86 on 2005 toyota yaris
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default need help with 93c86 on 2005 toyota yaris

I need to know how do I reset the ecu to be able to program. This is a used ecu I bought after a damaged mine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BTW, my ecu is 89661-0D091 (Denso MB275100-2090). As I wrote, I bought a used one and tried to program it by shorting pins 4 and 13 for minutes as shown on several videos in youtube but that didn't work - I get error code B2795 . I ordered an eeprom programmer and I want to try to erase the old keys so the ecu enters programming mode and allow for learning new keys. How do I do that? Is there a better way to solve this issue?
    Thanks
    Last edited by elic307; 20th October, 2019 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mr.

Quote Originally Posted by elic307 View Post
    BTW, my ecu is 89661-0D091 (Denso MB275100-2090). As I wrote, I bought a used one and tried to program it by shorting pins 4 and 13 for minutes as shown on several videos in youtube but that didn't work - I get error code B2795 . I ordered an eeprom programmer and I want to try to erase the old keys so the ecu enters programming mode and allow for learning new keys. How do I do that? Is there a better way to solve this issue?
    Thanks
    Hi I would like to help but I don’t know how

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The first B2795 it mean the Key Transponder not match the Data in the ECU
    SO the Souktion it will be like this Step by Step.
    Try to open the ECU Board inside and you will find EEPROM IC 900. (93cxx)
    Resolver it and Read it Through the EEPROM Reader like -(Orange-5 ) or other EEPROM Readdr tools
    After READ the EEPROM IC 900 (93cxx) keep the original file in your desktop.
    Get New key with Transponder chip 4C .
    WRITE the File you READ it from the EEPROM To the New Key with Transponder Chip 4C. Or You Can Use the old Key but need to just change the Transponder chip with New one (because the old one may be not accept Unlock or Crypto )
    After that Resolder the EEPROM IC900 to the ECU BOARD and return everything to the car and START the Car.
    I’m sorry brother the Transponder Key it will be 4D70 and also if the EEPROM Chip is 93c86 I the night it will have seperate Immobiliser ECU and you will found the EEPROM Chip on it and the same procedures up it will solve the Key Issue
    Last edited by Nourain Tech; 20th October, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Nourain,
    thanks for your reply. Where do I find the key values in the eeprom file?
    Also, are you suggesting to program the transponder with a new key? Is this possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default need help with 93c86 on 2005 toyota yaris

I know I want to start with 5 pieces. I want to know from all you experts out there what you think would be a good start off. IF I am going to go with modules where do I get Charater art panels?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Nourain,
    thanks for your reply. Where do I find the key values in the eeprom file?
    Also, are you suggesting to program the transponder with a new key? Is this possible?
    You are welcome brother. The Key Value you will found it when you READ the EEPROM with Reader Device like Orang5 or any Reader Device the File it will come .bin
    It will be better when you Programe Transponder Chip with new Key or with old one but add new Transponder chip it is possible and as you like depending to your facilities. IMG_9799.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nourain Tech View Post
    You are welcome brother. The Key Value you will found it when you READ the EEPROM with Reader Device like Orang5 or any Reader Device the File it will come .bin
    It will be better when you Programe Transponder Chip with new Key or with old one but add new Transponder chip it is possible and as you like depending to your facilities. IMG_9799.JPG

This pic it can explain for you better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I ordered an eeprom programmer from aliexpress. I hope to get it soon. Once I get it I will try to read the eeprom and post the file here in this forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I ordered an eeprom programmer from aliexpress. I hope to get it soon. Once I get it I will try to read the eeprom and post the file here in this forum.

Brother be patient and try to read the Key value from this pic but don’t do any modification to your EEPROM because if you don’t know how to modified it will Damage your EEPROM this is just for to see it only.
    Be careful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Brother be patient and try to read the Key value from this pic but don’t do any modification to your EEPROM because if you don’t know how to modified it will Damage your EEPROM this is just for to see it only.
    Be careful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you so much. Of course I will not try to write anything to my eeprom before consulting with you.
    Do you remove the eeprom from the board before reading it or do you read it from the board?
    Also, could you please post the bin file here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you so much. Of course I will not try to write anything to my eeprom before consulting with you.
    Do you remove the eeprom from the board before reading it or do you read it from the board?
    Also, could you please post the bin file here?
    Yeah brother I usually Remove the EEPROM from the SMART BOX or IMMOBILISER BOX because when you remove the EEPROM you can control every thing because the EEPROM it have Eight leg start from Leg No 1 to 8 and leg No 1 it have sign something like to show you this is leg no 1 to READ and WRITE correct Data from the EEPROM.
    And also when you finish from READING and WRITING DATA YOU RE-SOLDER IT AGAIN IN CORRECT WAY.
    the FILE.bin it look the same like the file send it to you UP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah brother I usually Remove the EEPROM from the SMART BOX or IMMOBILISER BOX because when you remove the EEPROM you can control every thing because the EEPROM it have Eight leg start from Leg No 1 to 8 and leg No 1 it have sign something like to show you this is leg no 1 to READ and WRITE correct Data from the EEPROM.
    And also when you finish from READING and WRITING DATA YOU RE-SOLDER IT AGAIN IN CORRECT WAY.
    the FILE.bin it look the same like the file send it to you UP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is the binary file when I read it by ORANG5 Reader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast