Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default gds2 GM in vmware for vcm2 clone running

GM gds2 softwere (only for CAN vehicles) tested and working perfect in 32-bit W7 ... with the vcm2 ford interface (mine is clone) if anyone is interested I am looking for a decent server to host and share link .. (yes I break any rules please let me know)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Interested

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Im have one CD with the VMWre and GDS2 for VCM II interface. Work with clones,im tested OK but,my problem is what require other internal firmware for VCM II,and next the interface in not recognice for IDS software. im not find correct VCM II firmware version for use with ford IDS and GM GDS2 .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Im have one version GDS2 for VCMII clone in CD. But my version need update internal firmware for VCM II. But next IDS not recognice VCM II interface.
    Someone have this software GDS2 ,GM tech 2,and IDS version with same internal firmware for VCM II interfaces??? Im need this combo please !!!.
    THANKSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Hello friends. Im find Tech2Win and V182000 bin for brasilian cars. The software is installed in windows 7 and VCM II interface. The interface and software is matched,the softeare recongnice interface without problem,but cannot communitate with the car. ANY help ???? THANKSSS !!!!!