DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    so abrites on tokens ?
    know that tool we invested tens of thousands and pay ams and support pinky plus pay for new updates................
    ~~~~ed now

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to think about it mate , the consolation is its paid back well over the years and remains token free .

writtings been on the wall for a while now , im 608 releasing mqb bladed keys all keys lost by obd .

with not alot new for a while , so not a lot of new income , this is a way of solving that , plenty of new income without the need for new developments , i suspect they will do well from it , price is on par with AD smart pro for cost and tokens , too many china offerings now caught up , it still looks like most will looking east.

so silca have their token unit with ad , keyline copy the model and have their unit with abrites , wonder if we will see jma buddy up with zedfull next , while old customers head east i suspect

to their credit mate , they have been generous in this pandemic and given us all a free extra months ams to help us

its been on cards for a long while so no surprises
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 7th May, 2020 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Watched their webinar demo of STAK this afternoon. Demo of precoding fiat panda precoding and programming key

Asked if can do BMW, Mercedes, MQB etc, the answer was NO, not yet but adding new models everyday and updates are free !

Thought might be a viable token based option instead of buying additional new licences on abritus . At the moment it can not be used as an alternative to abritus, due to lack of coverage.

Wait and see what new cars they can cover

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yusef View Post
    Watched their webinar demo of STAK this afternoon. Demo of precoding fiat panda precoding and programming key

Asked if can do BMW, Mercedes, MQB etc, the answer was NO, not yet but adding new models everyday and updates are free !

Thought might be a viable token based option instead of buying additional new licences on abritus . At the moment it can not be used as an alternative to abritus, due to lack of coverage.

Wait and see what new cars they can cover
    I sent mine back in May and got a full refund.
    Struggled with basic Ford programming.
    Future coverage didn't materialise.
    Tech support was one engineer in Italy who had limited availability, but this may have improved by now, as 3DGroup is selling it.
    A great pity it didn't live up to it's hype.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12