Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default VW PASSAT Steering Assist Flash file sgo

Hello guys!
    I have a problem on a VW Passat 2010. I recently bought the car and the clockspring was damaged. I removed it for replacement, and unfortunately I had to move the car fast so I turned on the engine and moved the car few meters with the G85 removed from it's position, and module 44 Steering Assist registered the fault code: 03375 - Steering motor - 003 Mechanical failure. After GFF with ODIS I got the message to update the software of the control module according TPI 2026486. Software version is 5N1 909 144 K - 0703 and according TPI the new version has to be 5N1 909 144 K - 1101, Action code for this update 35FA.
    Can anyone help me with the flash file for this update? I could't find it anywhere.

Thank you!
    Last edited by mariusanca; 16th November, 2019 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any ideea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hi.I think whan you move car without unit that was ok but whan you put new unit new unit clear coding in abs modul.and you need to recode all. svm 42 with odis but online or you need vag com but you need to know all secacces!!!maybe put full report of car with errors!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello. The fault code registered when I turned the steering wheel with G85 removed. All other errors were cleared, I made Basic Settings with VCDS for G85 and Steering Limit, all were done succesfuly. This fault code is not posible to delete even if I enter all SA codes. I think only solution is to update the module according TPI. I don’t have online access for ODIS.
    Last edited by mariusanca; 16th November, 2019 at 02:47 PM.