Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manta1600 View Post
    I have the old license but must buy the new one - when I bought this licence they adverted that will work also on crypted but I never tried

The new one will cover A4 A5 Q5 AKL by OBD also crypted models all soft versions

also will cover A6 A7 A8 crypted but you must read on beanch other related ECU

Before all SW was crypted too. Beside reading ELV, TCM and ECU you need pay 500eur as i understand for single sync calc. Additional some cars dont have ELV which probably is necessery to get this data. When someone have customers which are able to pay over 1k eur for single key then maybe it will be usefull in case when ELV is present and there will be several such customers(quite unlikely scenario).

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qeso705 View Post
    Before all SW was crypted too. Beside reading ELV, TCM and ECU you need pay 500eur as i understand for single sync calc. Additional some cars dont have ELV which probably is necessery to get this data. When someone have customers which are able to pay over 1k eur for single key then maybe it will be usefull in case when ELV is present and there will be several such customers(quite unlikely scenario).
    I'm not sure how much cost the calculation but can't believe that will cost more than 100 euro

if cost more than 100 euro this not worth for me and I will pass jobs like these

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Looks that they did change description of this part from 500eur to 50eur and elv now is mentioned as optional.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to qeso705 For This Useful Post:

immoneard (15th June, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Looks that they did change description of this part from 500eur to 50eur and elv now is mentioned as optional.
    Now I read their instructions and looks like no need to pay for AKL A4 A5 - must pay only for calculations on A6 A7 A8 Tuareg

Also if I'm not wrong looks like that I can do A4 A5 AKL with my old license

https://keymaster.pl/wp-content/uplo...ractor-ENG.pdf

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manta1600 View Post
    Now I read their instructions and looks like no need to pay for AKL A4 A5 - must pay only for calculations on A6 A7 A8 Tuareg

Also if I'm not wrong looks like that I can do A4 A5 AKL with my old license

https://keymaster.pl/wp-content/uplo...ractor-ENG.pdf
    You never had to pay for A4,A5, Q5 for AKL, Cars till 2013 do not need new update and programmer , Now it will support cars after 2013 with Locked NEC.
    For A6, A7, A8 even before you had to pay Sync calculation for key if you have AKL . if you have working key then do not need to pay anything. About price ,it was 50 euros,then they went up to 500 euros , and now go back to 50 again, but must read TCU, ECU , and ELV( If has it )
    And they announce new function that will be able to do it with out reading rest of the components .

12/06/2021
    Soon it will be possible to order synchro data WITHOUT READING and SENDING files to us.
    The so-called “OneClick Synchro”
    The price for this service is 150 euros.
    The waiting time is 60-90 minutes from the time of notification.
    More details on OneClick Synchro coming soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to immoneard For This Useful Post:

Manta1600 (15th June, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by immoneard View Post
    You never had to pay for A4,A5, Q5 for AKL, Cars till 2013 do not need new update and programmer , Now it will support cars after 2013 with Locked NEC.
    For A6, A7, A8 even before you had to pay Sync calculation for key if you have AKL . if you have working key then do not need to pay anything. About price ,it was 50 euros,then they went up to 500 euros , and now go back to 50 again, but must read TCU, ECU , and ELV( If has it )
    And they announce new function that will be able to do it with out reading rest of the components .

12/06/2021
    Soon it will be possible to order synchro data WITHOUT READING and SENDING files to us.
    The so-called “OneClick Synchro”
    The price for this service is 150 euros.
    The waiting time is 60-90 minutes from the time of notification.
    More details on OneClick Synchro coming soon.
    Thanks immoneard I read this in their site but its stil not clear for me

I bought the full version on Poldiag 2 years ago include the BCM2 module

I want to do only A4 A5 Q5 AKL up to 2016 - I don't want to do A6 A7 A8

Should I buy their new licence?

should I pay for calculation for A4 A5 Q5 AKL after 2013?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Sync file you need only in case of a6/a7/a8 + touareg. Whole trouble is that two years ago they did claim to cover locked Bcm2 2013- without keys for a4/a5/q5. After 2 years they did release probably true solution for it but will extra money for that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to qeso705 For This Useful Post:

Manta1600 (15th June, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Sync file you need only in case of a6/a7/a8 + touareg. Whole trouble is that two years ago they did claim to cover locked Bcm2 2013- without keys for a4/a5/q5. After 2 years they did release probably true solution for it but will extra money for that.
    A4 A5 Q5 is enough for me for these 2 years I have only 1 inquiry for A7 AKL so I can live without this

but now I will order second hand BCM2 after 2013 A4 to see how will read it on bench

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    997 Posts

Just checked only OBD mode is active on my soft maybe I will be able to add keys on cars up to 2016

bench mode is not active so for sure at the moment I can't do any cars AKL after 2013

I sent them message to activated bench mode let's to see what will happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I just purchased the kit and software from the keymaster.pl website just wondering how long it took for you guys to get a tracking number or shipping notification? I messaged the WhatsApp asking when it would ship out but they just read message and seem to be ghosting me, not a good look after I sent the money over.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarikid View Post
    I just purchased the kit and software from the keymaster.pl website just wondering how long it took for you guys to get a tracking number or shipping notification? I messaged the WhatsApp asking when it would ship out but they just read message and seem to be ghosting me, not a good look after I sent the money over.
    They are very slow on shipping , so just wait , you will get it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

They are very slow and for answering, good tool but very bad support!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12