Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Default Help please with Mazda Calibration file

Hello friends I was programming a PCM on a 2006 Mazda tribute using mmp j2534 and the program erased my Pcm then said it could not download mbdhbaz.phf can anybody help me out with this file so I can directly insert it into the program folder I have no way to contact mazda I only have a 72 hour pass for programming... I never have issues with any other OEM programs only Mazda .. Please and thankyou

Mazda calibration file mbdhbaz.phf urgently needed for mmp version 115

The car was starting fine because I programmed keys first to make sure pcm was operating fine then it went and erased my pcm customer is looking at me like I'm an idiot.. he's like what happened it was running did you burn my computer. I told him server was down I will be back soon as issue is sorted out.. please help
    Last edited by alex_r_2001; 23rd November, 2019 at 12:30 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

This thread can be closed already.. I figured it out .. The file was already downloaded into the calibration folder problem was that windows defender somehow turned back on even though I had disabled it , it was blocking MMP from unzipping the zip file associated with the vehicle I was working on... Good luck trying to get ahold of any Mazda Tech Support I sent them a Message and am still waiting on a replay.... Other then that and as always thankyou my DK fellow members... Have a great weekend