Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Default 2013 Seat Ibiza 2.0L Help!!!

Hello guys...

I need your help with a 2013 Ibiza problem.
    The car was running fine but after passing a speed bump the Rpm and Km guages stopped working.
    Also the windows and the radio entered in "safe".
    After turning off the car, it didn't run anymore because there is no communication with the dash/immo.
    I checked all fuses and they are all ok.
    I used FVDI to see if i could get connection to the several modules but i only have communication with the ECU.
    Can someone help me out with some tips on what can be the problem?
    I also have connection problems with abs, steering, radio modules (also others but cant remember all now).
    I got a U0155 error code that shows ECU-DASH-IMMO connection error.
    I need to check wirings, but does anyone have the wiring diagrams that could share with me?
    Can this be also something related to the BCM?
    Does anyone have any schematic so that i could bench test ECU-BCM-DASH to see if i can get connectivity between all of them?
    Can the BCM/DASH get damage because of the "speed bump impact"?
    Just Consider helping Freely like I want to do...
    Thanks and Rep are Always Welcome...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,615 Posts

Check cut-off fuse..........

And what about srs fault code?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brend; 28th November, 2019 at 08:45 AM.

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brend For This Useful Post:

boxsport (28th November, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post

Thanks. I will need to check that fuse because i think the car doesn't have it anymore (don´t know for sure)...
    Honestly i don´t seem to remember any SRS/Airbag fault code showing up...
    They will bring me the car today so that i can check better and will let you know.
    But, it seems to be just a connectivity issue because the car actually starts but shuts down because of the IMMO (no dash connection)
    But the dash shows lights and all...

I´m trying to get the diagrams for this to see if i can have a better understanding on the wiring and were to look, but all the help is Very Much Appreciated...
    If you have any more tips i would be grateful.

Thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post

ok, so i tried to check whats going on with this car and, still cant find the exact issue...
    I´m able to read some units (with a lot of DTCs), but still no communication with the dash...
    I tried to bench test this dash, but also no success (probably because its CAN and i´m still too young at this = noob+noob+noob)....
    I´m waiting for a vagcom cable to see if i can get more info, but for now i only have FVDI that can give me a bit more detailed info...

I have some diagrams for this but don´t know if they are all OK or if they are the ones i need...
    This car was crashed, and who repair this made a freaking mess on the wiring's near the battery, because they made direct wiring's for the cooling fan and the fuses on the battery don't seem to be "original" for this model, so i need to try and see if i can find any problems with those wiring's....
    (they actually cutted some cables/connects... still asking myself, how can someone consider even doing that and leave a f#$"$ing mess)

Anyway, is there any way i can bench test the dash and see if there is something wrong with it?
    what would be the CAN Bus chip on the dash and how can i check if its good or not?
    when i made the bench test it recognizes the key but after a few seconds the "check engine" light comes on and the dash starts beeping a few times...
    I made the bench test with the ecu connected, but i was not able to connect to the ecu also...
    The ECU is a ME7.5.20, but i used the PinOut from the ME7.5.1.
    I´m also using a "bench board" that is supposed to "ensure" CAN connection...

If you or anyone can help me out with suggestions on how to proper test this dash i would be grateful...

(I´m trying now to do IMMO OFF on the ECU to see if i can start the car, but i would like to know where the issue is...)

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

hello guys,

ok, so i was able to find out that the BCM is damage and there are (at least) 3 damage components that belong to the CAN BUS circuit in the PCB that establish connectivity with the CAN BUS chip in the BCM.
    Now, does anyone know the values and/or codes for those components? or can anyone tell me if there is any user here in DK that might know this that can help me out?
    i will try to get another bcm to test, but it would be great if i could know this info to see if this can be fixed...
    Since this is the BCM Can Bus problem in the car, will this be the main reason for the car to start and shuts down after 1/2s? (i already made IMMO Off to the ECU, but i still have this issue)

Another question:
    this BCM code is 6R0937087N
    If i get a BCM with the same code, will i need to reprogram it? or will it be just plug&play?
    If the code is the same, but the last letter is different, this means it will need reprogramming, right?
    (sorry if this is a dumm question, but i´m still a "baby/noob" on this...

Thanks guys...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

used bcm only needs coded back to what options you had on the car.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DjDvr For This Useful Post:

boxsport (2nd December, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DjDvr View Post
    used bcm only needs coded back to what options you had on the car.
    thanks.
    Can you tell me if having the BCM issues with the CAN Bus Gateway, will this prevent the car from start, even by doing IMMO OFF to the ECU?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Default VCDS Full Report

hello guys...
    i really need your help...
    i was able to get a VagCom / RossTech Hex2 interface, and made a full diagnostic to this car...
    i would like to see if someone could check this file and tell me if the errors that are showing up mean that the BCM and/or the Dash, ar the ones with problems or if its definitely a wiring issue on the car...
    i already open the dash and resolder the joints for the connector, but sill no issue...
    I checked the wiring from the dash to the BCM and they are ok, but i dont know if there is any short on other wirings that might affect this "no communication" problem...

If anyone can help me out, i would really (really) appreciate...
    Thanks...
    Attached Files Attached Files