I have over the past few years gone through various devices which have enabled me to watch mainly sport on my TV without shelling out pounds to certain well known people. I am currently using a firestick and an IPTV service. I have been given a previously used motorised system which I intend to set up. There is an 80cm dish with a diseqc HH motor attached and a technomate TM5402H box. These were up and running at a friends sons house until he removed them prior to moving, I am told the Lnb has been broken in this move and a new one is required. I live in a bungalow with a south facing garden and intend to put the dish on the wall of a concrete garden shed which is south facing and overlooking open fields. I am at present laid up and won't be in a position to fix everything for probably 2 months so would like to read up on everything prior to starting off. My first main question is in view of the position of the dish to where the receiver is going to be is there a maximum permitted length of cable before there is a drop in either signal or power strength. If I am OK with this and can set it up (I have read the entries on fixing the dish) can you point me in the general direction of reading material to assist me in understanding how to get the best out of the system. I am a total newb and will need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.