Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Hi
    I am going to buy iprog too, I found that some sellers from Aliexpress offer device without glue , for example Gocar Gocar store.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by armi View Post
    Hi
    I am going to buy iprog too, I found that some sellers from Aliexpress offer device without glue , for example Gocar Gocar store.
    Then I guess one should still be good at soldering to correct the inherent problems with the clones

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Anybody can share success on a 2013 Mitsubishi ASX MB91F223 via obd2
    'If I helped, please click Thanks +Reputation.. !'

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

The help picture is not complete, ie it is not accurate.
    And I struggled reading the Motorola 68HC908AZ60
    When I compared how it reads UPA and measured the voltages on the pins. I rebuilt the MBUS / UART and Motorola connections after that it read extremely fast and can read EEprom data and read FLASH with all protection bytes and all vectors .....
    I was thrilled to read this awkward Motorola
    Reply to post #29
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RadovanPetkovic; 22nd August, 2021 at 07:27 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RadovanPetkovic For This Useful Post:

fuzz1 (25th August, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    461 Posts

Hi

What do you mean by all vectors?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I already forgot the details
    Basically: the memory of this processor is very complicated. I posted the part where he sees it. Some programmers read and create a separate file for each part of memory. Some group Flash1 Flash2 Eeprom1 eeprom 2 and some configuration parts.
    The problem is reading the content if you don't have a security code.
    All this Iprog + does from one in one file, and at the same time reads, ie finds the security byte.
    The last 52 bytes are vectors
    All this can be seen in the PDF datashiht section

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RadovanPetkovic For This Useful Post:

fuzz1 (22nd September, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    461 Posts

Hi
    You left us hungry my friend. Share the details how you did it.
    However reading a combined file, isn't it more complicated to clear?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

My experience went as follows:
    I received the ECU 1.8 for the repair of the Vectra C in 2003. The car was in running condition with many problems. When I was repairing the ECU, it was in such a bad condition that even the components (capacitors) fell off the ceramic plate. The ECU was unusable and needed replacement. I accepted the job (otherwise I don’t do it) because it was supposed to be simple. When I did the virgin state of the ECU to encode it I had to have a PIN code. And then the problems begin.
    There are several ways to get a PIN. One from ECU impossible, other Info display. But this is the basic model and it had an infodisplay without a PIN code, the third from the speedometer instrument panel. It was replaced on this car but it was not registered correctly, so it was in safe mode. The fourth way from the last electronics, I didn't know then, but only by reviewing the Eeprom file, the PIN code without a calculator is recognized. The fifth way was recommended to me by everyone from the CIM module, which is the most difficult from experience.
    Now I'm just aware that I got a car that looked like a time bomb, Whatever changes on it, nothing will work ....
    Thus begins my experience with the 908AZ60. First I downloaded one of the above processors, read the UPA programmer EEPROM part. I forwarded a file to a friend to calculate my PIN. Without success. Just in case, I also read FLESH but UPA failed and reported an error. I soldered the processor again. I downloaded the second lower processor (the same are the upper and lower) I learned the PIN code from the CIM module. All good.
    When I tried to program the CIM module with a new ECU. I noticed that OPCOM could not establish CAN communication with the CIM module, I had to replace the CIM module as well, I suspected that UPA had damaged my file or processor while reading FLESH.
    Colleagues advised me that only the original SMOK programmer can successfully read the 908AZ60 and that it is a very demanding processor. I will not describe this part of the research much because it is hard to wander around various forums.
    I finally learned that the Iprog + programmer can easily ask for a PIN code from the CIM module, and I HAVE Iprog + !!!!
    I tried without success to read 908AZ60 according to the given connection image. Since I was reading with the UPA programmer, I used an oscilloscope to see which ones are on which processor pins while reading. Then I added + 5v to pin 60 of the processor. Incredibly fast reading followed. I was thrilled, several times faster than UPA which only reads Eeprom while here it reads the entire contents of the processor. And with one click of the button I get a PIN code. The script works great.
    Everything was great only the car I could not start with OPCOM diagnostics. Since I had no experience in these matters, I left the job to a friend, a car mechanic. And he struggled for a week until the car started.
    And the problem was that the whole car had to be reprogrammed that is to pair all the modules again. Front right door module, front left door module, rear module, CIM module, speedometer instrument panel, motor module and finally ECU .....
    Basically a 2003 car someone would say the old car had to be programmed as NASA’s Discovery spacecraft

I didn’t write much because it would be tedious to read

Forgetting something else while reading the processor with the UPA programmer was not so simple. I had to find out the security byte for that MASK processor. I asked a friend who has an original SMOK programmer ..... So there were many more problems that I had to overcome and that I forgot .....
    Iprog + simplified it incredibly for me ....
    Slika.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadovanPetkovic For This Useful Post:

al70 (13th November, 2021), fuzz1 (7th October, 2021)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234